Him.

"Luna! Get you lazy self up!" Tiffany screamed.
"I don't wanna." I said while pulling the covers over my head.
"Fine don't come to school. A special someone will be there." Tiffany said. A special someone, now who could that be.
"Ugh. I'm taking a nap in 1st period then." I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked better then usual.
"Get ready the limo will drop us off in a hour." She said while walking away. A limo, how rich could her family be? I looked through the closet filled with clothes that Tiffany gave me. I pulled out a white collard see through shirt with a black skirt. Then I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. The hot water stung my cuts from when my dad beat me. I got a towel and wrapped it around me. Then I walked back into my room. I put on the outfit I picked and started brushing my hair.
"Luna! We have 30 more minutes!" Tiffany shouted from her room.
"Ok Mom!" I shouted back. She is like my mother, she protects me from bad things and watches out for me. I grabbed my converse and walked down the stairs.
"Well don't you look all fancy." Tiffany's mom said.
"Thank you Mrs. B." I said back. She made us pancakes with blueberries. Yummy!

~A limo ride later~

"We are here." The limo driver said. I thanked him for driving us and we got out of the car.
"Ooo Luna look who it is!" Tiffany shrieked.
"Tiff chill out." I calmed her down. She was still pointing at him. The boy with flawless skin. He was wearing a black sweater with black jeans.
"Hey gurl. Are you ok?" I turned away from looking at him and looked at my worried friends.
"I'm fine just got lost in thought." I said back.
"Mmmhhh that's what they all say." Michelle laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes and we started walking towards the doors to school.
"Luna. He is staring at you." Sabrina whispered to my ear. I looked back and saw him staring at me. He looked away when I noticed him starring.
"ZAYN LUNA LOVES YOU!" Michelle screamed. Oh my... This better be a dream. I heard a laugh coming from behind me.
"Michelle! Did you have candy?" I asked. She nodded and skipped off to her boyfriend, Niall. He was blonde and had eyes to die for, and he is Zayn's friend. My friends soon scattered around the halls looking for their lockers. I felt someone tap my shoulder. Oh please don't be him. I turned around to find Zayn smiling at me. Well nice knowing everyone cause I'm about to die of a cute attack.