What?

I can't believe Jason is back. I thought he was gone for good last time.
"Tiff tell the others not to go to school and to come here." I said and walked back upstairs. I got a new text.
"Hey babe <3" Zayn texted me.
"Hey <3" I sent back. I went back downstairs with my phone.
"Luna the girls are on their way." Tiff said and smiled.
"Ok. Do you think we can trace his number?" I asked.
"I can try but it won't be easy." She said. I still can't believe he found us again and why does he need us.
~a few minutes later~

Tiffany's POV
I tried to trace his number to his location but, I failed. He's gotten smarter this time.
"Luna I can't get a location." I said.
"All of a sudden he's smart now?" She said. I thought the same thing too. Then she got a text from someone. My bet is it was Zayn, her face turned pale.
"What?" I asked. She just stood there not moving a muscle.
"Luna!" I screamed louder. Tears were falling from her eyes and then she ran upstairs. She left her phone down here. I read the messages.
"I'm sorry babe, but I am breaking up with you. I guess you were just my rebound from Jessica." I read the message and it was from Zayn. Are you freaking serious?! He broke her heart right now?
"You are a bastard! Such a jerk Zayn! Look what you have done. You are so stupid." I typed.

Zayn's POV
"Jessica give me my phone back!" I shouted at her. Ugh she makes me sick.
"No I won't! But I will if you kiss me." She smirked evilly.
"No. You don't even know my phone password. " i said.
"Hmm... I don't, I'll just take a guess." She smirked again. I swear if she unlocks it.
"1234? Seriously Zayn I thought you were smarter then to make such a lame password." She laughed. Then she typed something.
"Here have fun with you ex." She said. Ex? What ex? I saw what she sent. Oh no.
"I'm sorry babe, but I am breaking up with you. I guess you were just my rebound from Jessica." Dang it.
Then someone replied. I'm guessing it was Tiffany.
"No that wasnt me! Please call me or meet me somewhere." I texted back. What has she done?