Saving Her.

Zayn's POV
It hit me, Luna is gone.
"Zayn." Harry said.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"We don't know." Louis said.
"Zayn get some rest. We'll find her." Harry reassured me.
"Fine." I said. That's a lie. I will not rest until I find her.

Luna's POV
It's her. Oh (bleep).

Her crystal blue eyes was the only thing I saw until I blacked out.

Flashback~~~
"Happy Birthday Mel." I said while giving her the present I got her.
"Awe thank you." She said and we hugged. We both walked through the doors to the party.
"Oh snap. This place looks chill." I said.
"I know right." Mel replied. I saw Michelle, Sabrina, and Tiffany.
"Hey BESTIES!!" I screamed. We all did a group hug. Then the music went off and the lights dimmed down.
"AHHHHH HELP ME!" Mel screamed. I remember tackling the person who was grabbing on Mel. I got kicked back and heard a gunshot.
"LUNA HEL-" Mel tried to scream. The shot was for her. That was the last time I saw her.
End Flashback~~~

"Wake up." I heard someone's voice.
"Mel." I said. My eyes saw the blue eyes again. This time she wasn't wearing black. She had a batman tee and black shorts with converse.
"I see your awake." She said.
"Mel!" I said and hugged the life out of her. I thought I would never see her again.
"Whoa there Superman." She said. I remember we used to joke around pretending that we were superheroes when we were little, good times.
"Here wear these. That dress is dirty." She said and gave me a Superman shirt with white shorts.
"Thanks." I said
"Hurry up so we can save your lover boy." She said. Zayn. Wait how did she know about Zayn? I went into another room and changed out of the dress and into the shorts and shirt.
"Are you ready?" She asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Oh and put this on too." She gave me a blonde colored wig with some sun glasses.
"Wait. How do you know about Zayn?" I asked her.

~minutes later~

"So wait. You were basically stalking us?" I asked.
"I wasn't stalking, I was watching from a safe distance. I wanted to come back when the time was right. And you were in trouble so I thought I should come and save your arse." She laughed at the last part.
"We've missed you so much Mel. We thought you were dead." I gave her a sad look.
"Well I'm here now." She said.

Zayn's POV
I was just about to exit the room when a doctor came in.
"Mr. Malik. You're supposed to be resting." He said.
"Sorry." I said and went back to the bed.
"Anyways. You have a visitor." He said and left the room. Two girls with blonde hair and shades entered the room.
"Zayn." The girl on the left with a superman shirt said. She immediately took off her wig and shades and hugged me.
"Luna." I said and hugged back. I couldn't help but notice the bruises on her arms and scratches on her legs.
"What did they do to you?" I asked.
"Grab a bag of popcorn this is going to take a while." She said and sat next to me.

____________________________

Hola my unicorns. Anyways Mel is my best frann Melissa. I don't have a picture of her but just imagine a real life princess Jasmine.

Love you all and to all a goodnight.
~ℓυиα.σχ