Kisses.

Luna's POV
I still had this feeling something bad is going to happen. Zayn was checking his phone like every 5 minutes. Should I be worried?
"What are you thinking about?" Zayn asked.
"Nothing." I said.
"Ok... So what store doypu want to go to?" He asked.
"Zumiez!" I said excitedly.
"Chill." He said trying to calm me down. It didn't work cause I skipped all the way to Zumiez. I was already there and Zayn was running towards me.
"Dang you're fast." He said.
"Thanks." I said. I started looking around the store. I saw a snapback that looked so cool.
"Do you like it?" Zayn asked.
"Yeah it's cool." I said back. He got it from the shelf and paid for it.
"Zayn you didn't have to do that." I said.
"But I did." He gave me a smile. His phone started going off like crazy.

Zayn's POV
My phone started going off. I grabbed it from my back pocket. It was all messages from Michelle. She was spamming me.
"I'm on my way." I texted back.
"Hey we have to go." I said. Luna gave me a confused look.
"Ok." She said. We left the mall and got on my motorcycle.

~a motorcycle ride later~
"Here change into this." I said giving Luna a bag.
"Ok." She took the bag and went to a bathroom.

Luna's POV
I got out the stuff from the bag. It was a dress and heels to go with it. I can't believe he spent all of this money on me.
"Zaymmm. I look good." I said while looking at myself in the mirror. I heard a knock on the door. Zayn.
"Hey Za-" my voice trailed off. That wasn't Zayn. It was Harry.
"Oh hey Harry." I said to him.
"Hey. Happy birthday." He gave me a smile.
"Thanks. How did you know?" I asked.
"Tiffany and Sabrina." He said.
"Oh." We both looked at each other. Awkward. He then leaned towards me and kissed me. I pulled away.
"Harry, I-" I started saying.
"You're with Zayn. I know." He said looking down.
"Well I better get going." I said leaving him. Should I tell Zayn? No. He'll beat Harry.
"Hey babe." Zayn said.
"Thank you." I said.
"Anything for my girl." He gave me a kiss. One word: BUTTERFLIES! We started walking towards a big building. He opened the doors.
"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed.
__________________________

Hola! How are my unicorns doing? Sorry for updating in the middle of the night. Anyways. How was this chapter?

And thank you for all the votes. Big shout out to CarrotMastaxXx for leaving comments on every chapter.
I love you all and to all a goodnight.
~Luna.OX <3