The Feelz

Zayn's POV
Luna looked worried.
"Hey is everything ok?" I asked her.
"Its Jason." She whispered in my ear. Oh no.
"Hey umm. Taxi driver person. You can drop us off here." I said.
"I can't do that." He smirked, "I'm taking you to some place else."
I ran out of ideas. Luna was worried. We were getting kidnapped.

~2 hours later~
"Welcome to your new home." Jason said.
"Jason you better let us g-" I got cut off by Luna.
"Don't say anything let me do the talking." Luna whispered.
"Jason. Long time no see mate." Luna said. She acted like she wasn't scared.
"Cut the crap Luna. I need you for a mission." Jason said.
"I don't work for your lame arse gang anymore." She said.
"Ha ha. I knew you would say that. If you don't complete the mission, then pretty bot over here won't see the sun ever again." Jason threatened. She was thinking and finally said, "What is it?"
"I need you to find Harper and bring her to me." He said. Who's Harper?
"You know she doesn't want to see you anymore." Luna said.
"Well make her see me. You can leave now but, pretty boy stays." I think I'm pretty boy.
"No. If you want me to complete your mission then I need him."
"Fine. Just remember I have eyes and ears everywhere." He said. Luna grabbed my arm and we started running from that place.

~a few moments later~
"Who's Harper?" I asked.
"She's Jason's sister. She doesn't want to see him anymore but, Jason wants to apologize. It's a screwed up mess." She explained. We finally made it to the hotel.
"Luna can I ask you something." I asked.
"Sure." She said.

Luna's POV
I hope he didn't ask about me family.
"Where's your family?" That's the question. I felt like he dissevered to know.
"My mom left me and my dad. My dad was a mess and did terrible things but, I know he didn't mean it. So I ran to Tiffany's house and now we are here." I explained everything.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." He started saying.
"Shush." I said. He looked confused.
"I'm going to give you a surprise. Close your eyes." I said. He closed his eyes and I kissed him.

Then I heard cameras and people gathering around. He pulled away.
"Oh (bleep)." He said. He took my hand and pulled me away. We ran upstairs and ran into the room.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Paps." Zayn answered.
"Explain."
"I'm in a boy band. There are 4 other guys, and that's what we deal with everyday." He said
"In a boy band?" I said surprisingly.
"Yes."

"Hey what took you guys so long?" Sabrina came into the room.
"Umm." I said.

~a few minutes of explaining later~

"What?!" Sabrina screamed.
"Tell the others. I'm kind of tired." I said. Zayn and I went to our room.
"Are you ok?" Zayn asked. I've been trying to keep in the tears but, when I heard those words I broke down.
"Zayn. I was so sacred." Tears were falling down my face. He came over and hugged me.
"It's ok babe." He said. We got in bed and laid there. I was actually really tired.

"Your hand fits in mine
Like its made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be..." Zayn sang. I fell asleep right after.
_____________________
Hey. Sorry if this chapter sucks. I give a shoutout to CarrotMastaxXx exoforlife2 and iloveyousabrina
They are the most amazayn people ever.