Revenge Is Sweet

Luna's POV
I'm planning my revenge against Jessica right now. She needs to learn a lesson that she won't forget.
"Luna." Zayn said.
"Yes ma'am how may I help you?" I said and he chuckled.
"I want you to meet the rest of my bandmates." He said. Awesome.
"That would be so cool. What are their names?"
"Well you have met Niall. There is Harry, Louis, and Liam." I can't wait to meet them. We drove back to the hotel.

"So how was the mission?" Sabrina asked.
"It was successful." I said. I then told them about Jessica.
"How dare she?" Tiff said.
"I know right. It just proves she can't get a man by herself." Sabrina said.
"Let plan some revenge." Michelle said and put on an evil face. We thought how everything should go.
"We should throw her in a sewer and then eat all her food." Sabrina said. We should but, I want her to learn that she can't mess around with us, especially when it comes to the people I love.
"What if we publicly humiliate her?" I thought out loud.
"We could tell a lot of people to come watch and post a video on youtube." Tiff added. We all decided to set her up and then do some damage.

"Hey Luna the boys are here!" Zayn shouted. The girls and I went downstairs and met four guys. Well, Niall and Michelle are dating.
"MY LEPRECHAUN!" Niall shouted when he saw her. They hugged for a while.
"Luna this is Harry." Zayn introduced me to a tall boy. He had eyes that shined like emeralds and curly brown hair.
"Hello." He said.
"Hiya." I said and we hugged. Then i met another guy. He had blue eyes and brown hair.
"I'm Louis. And hello to you." He said while winking. I saw Zayn and he was red. Awe, it looks so cute when boys are jealous. Then there was Liam. He had brown hair and brown eyes.
"Hello." I said.
"Hi." Now that I have met everyone it's time for revenge (insert evil laugh). I told the guys our plan and they agreed.

~An Hour Later~
Zayn's POV
Luna's plan was epic. I texted Jessica as part of the plan.
"Meet me at the abandoned parking lot in 30 min."
"Ok babe ;)" she replied. Ugh gross. We all headed to the parking lot. The boys and I spotted her. She was wearing a crop top, shorts, and 5 inch heels.
"ZAYN!" She ran and hugged me. She looked at the other boys.
"Oh and hello Zayn's friends." She winked. We were a talking and I saw Luna come up behind her and pulled her hair and pushed her on the dirt. Believe it or not her hair came off.
"MY HAIR!" She touched her head. I saw Michelle recording the whole thing. Jessica lunged at Luna but she was to weak to fight her. Luna kicked her back on the ground and she slid.
"At least make it a challenge for me!" Luna screamed.
"Oh honey I was just warming up." Jessica said back. She was walking towards Luna and Sabrina was behind her and then pushed Jessica to Luna and Luna punched her, twice.
"Your so weak and pathetic. At least fight back." Sabrina scoffed. Luna gave Tiffany the signal and she got a bucket of paint and spilled it all over Jessica.
"Your done. Don't even try to fight back." Luna said and then spit at her face. The plan worked perfectly until we heard police sirens. Oh (bleep).

_________________
Well that was an epic fighting scene. I hoped you liked this chapter. Also I won't be updating tomorrow, sorry.
Bye.