Escape

Zayn's POV
"HEY LOVEBIRDS GET UP!" I heard a voice shout out. I looked up and saw Ciana.
"Why are you screaming?" I asked.
"Cause I had coco." She said back.
"Oh my..." I started to say.
"WHO IS FREAKING TALKING?! IM TRYING TO GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP HERE!" Luna started to scream. Well someone here isn't a morning person.
"Anyways... I can get you guys out of here tonight. Just don't cause any trouble." Ciana said. I got up and found two orange uniforms sitting on a chair.,
"Come one Sleeping Beauty." I said to Luna.
"Ermmygod. I just want sleep. Thats all I ask for." She said.
"Well we have to work." I said back.
"Fine, but if I start murdering people its going to be all your fault." She said. I chuckled.

Luna's POV
Zayn and I met up with our friends.
"Hey Luna that girl is staring at you." Michelle pointed out a girl with blonde hair and icy blue eyes.
"I know I'm beautiful no need to stare at me tho." I said loudly to the girl. She gave me a look.
"People these days." I said. I saw Harry look at me, but when he noticed I was looking at him he turned away. Awkward.
"Look at who we have here." This guy came up to us with two other guys by his side. They all were muscular and tall.
"Listen up. We are the bosses around here so I advise you to stay away." He said while smirking.
"Back off." I said while stepping up. He moved back.
"Babe. Chill remember what Ciana said." Zayn whispered into my ear. We walked away. I felt someone pull on my hair.
"WHAT THE (bleeep)!" I screamed. The grip grew stronger. Zayn looked at me and punched the guy behind me.
"(Bleep) off." He said.
"Or else what?" The man said. Zayn had him distracted. So I went behind him and kicked the back of his knee making him fall to the ground.
"Get him!" The man said and the two other guys grabbed Zayn.
"HALP! SOMEONE!" I screamed. Harry, Louis, Michelle, and the rest of them came running towards us. Sabrina, Michelle, and Tiffany beat up one guy while Louis, Harry, and Liam beat the other guy. Wait, wheres Niall. I was looking around and saw him eating food. Typical Niall. Zayn and I beat the guy who grabbed my hair.
"Don't ever mess with me again." I said. We all just went to the table Niall was sitting at.
"What the heck happened to you guys?" He asked.
"We got in a fight." Harry said.
"Who won?" Niall asked.
"We did." I said.
"Babe are you ok?" Zayn said to me.
"I'm fine just a little tired." I said before passing out.

Zayn's POV
"Luna!" I shouted. She was still breathing.
"Mate, shes probably tired from fighting." Liam said trying to calm me down.
"I'll take her back to our cell to rest." I said and carried her back.
"Please be ok." I whispered to myself.

Luna's POV (flashback)

"Daddy wheres mommy." I said.
"You know she works late." He said. Well how am I supposed to know that? I'm only 5.
"Just go to sleep and when you wake up she'll be here." My dad said. I walked to my room and laid in bed.
~an hour later~
I couldn't sleep. I walked to the kitchen to see if my Dad was still there. Nope. I heard the door open and then close. Mommy is here! I ran towards the door and saw Mommy kissing another guy. What?
Mommy?" I said.
-flashback ended-

I woke up. Wait. Where am I?
"Zayn?" I said.
"Yes love." I heard his British accent.
"What happened?" I asked. We weren't in the jail cell like I remembered.
"We escaped. We are at a hotel now." He said. I hugged him. He hugged back.
"Zayn."
"Yes love." I love it when he calls me love.
"Can you sing to me?" I asked.
"Sure." He said. He started singing this song I'm guessing is called, You & I. His voice is beautiful.
"That was beautiful." I said.
"Your'e beautiful." He said. My heart just melted. He kissed my head.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
______________________
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in 2 days. I was dealing with some drama going on. Good news is that now I am back. Until next time.
~Luna.OX