Wake Up.

Harry's POV

"Harry?" A voice said. I looked up. It must have been my imagination. No one was in the room and Zayn was still in his coma.
"Harry?" I heard my name being called again. Ok this time I'm sure someone is calling my name. I looked at Zayn. He was trying to open his eyes. Oh thank the genies.
"Zayn." I said.
"Harry. Where's Luna?" He said worriedly. The doctors told me not to shock him if he woke up.
"Zayn. She got kidnapped." I said. I shouldn't have told him. He's at a fragile state right now.
"What?" He said. Did he not remember what had happened?
"Zayn you took a bullet to your shoulder. Then while everyone was in shock they took her." I said.
"We need to go find her. Tell Louis, Niall, Liam, and the rest of them. We need to go ge-" he was spitting out sentences like crazy. The monitor was going crazy as well. I went to go find a doctor.
"Help someone help!" I screamed. The doctor gave Zayn a shot and it put him to sleep.
"Thanks Doc." I said.
"Anytime." He left the room. I hope Luna is ok...

Luna's POV
"Why the hell did you bring me hear?" I asked.
"Listen honey." Jason said.
"Call me honey or sweetie one more damn time and see what's gonna happen." I threatened.
"If you want me to lay off pretty boy I suggest you shut your damn mouth." He hissed. Zayn. Oh no. It was my fault he was shot. All my fault. This is exactly why I don't celebrate my birthday.
"Hey Jason we got a problem at the front." A girl with a full black outfit and a mask on said.
"Ok. I'll be back." He said.
"Ok sir." She replied. Jason left the room.
"Thank goodness. I thought this wasn't going to work." The girl said and removed her mask.
Holy (bleep). How could she be here?

Zayn's POV
I started to freak out when Harry told me that Luna was kidnapped. The doctor injected me with something and it made me sleep. I remember the first time I met Luna. She was so awkward.

Flashback~~~
"Hey Zayn text me back." Liam said.
"Ok." I said back and walked away. I heard there was this new girl student and everyone was saying she was really cute. I had to see it for myself.
"Excuse me." I said pushing through a crowd of girls. I bumped into someone.
"Oh my gosh." She said and looked down. Her books fell to the floor.
"So your the new girl." I mumbled.
"I'm so sorry." She said and we both started to pick up her stuff.
"Well hey sorry I'm Zayn." I joked. She laughed a little. Then our eyes met. Her big hazel eyes were like... ummm words. She looked like Snow White and Jasmine (the Disney princesse) mixed together. I mean I didn't watch Aladdin yesterday what are you talking about.
"I'm actually Luna." She smiled.
"Well you are cute." I said out loud. Oh dammit. Her face was red as a tomato.

End flashback~~~

"Louis that's not cool." I heard someone say.
"Shut up. It's funny."
"No. He's unconscious and your drawing on his face." I finally recognized the voices. Louis and Harry.
"Just don't mess with the hair." I said.
"AHHHHHH! OH MY CARROTS HES AWAKE!!" Louis screamed.
"Oh my..." Harry said.
"Do you have a problem Styles?" Louis questioned.
"Awe are Larry having their first fight?" I joked. We all broke out in laughter. Then it hit me, Luna was gone.
___________________________
Hola my unicorns.
Do you like the new cover?
You don't... Well who wanted you opinion anyways.
I actually love the new cover. It's made my the Cover Queen herself TheGirls336 !!!!!!!!
So go check her stuff out and see you later.
~ℓυиα.σχ