Jail Time

Luna's POV
I spit in Jessica's face with disgust. I heard police sirens. Oh (bleep). The cop car pulled up to the parking lot we were at.
"What's going on here?!" The cop said.
"..." We all looked down and didn't say a word.
"You're all going to jail and why is sh-" the cop started saying and looked at Jessica. She had black eyes, a bloody nose, and bruises. Dang we really beat her arse.
"Cassy they jumped me for no reason." Jessica whimpered. Ugh she finds a way around everything doesn't she?!
"No reason?!" I was losing my patience fast.
"You are the most worthless person ever, you can't even admit to what you have done. What about those times you bullied me? Or flirting with my boyfriend. You deserve everything that you got!" I screamed. I was about to beat her again but Zayn grabbed me.
"Love, this isn't the time to beat her." He whispered in my ear. His voice calmed me down.
"Jessica. You are going to get your own punishment at home. The rest of you are going to jail." Cassy (the cop) looked disappointed at Jessica. This is all my fault, they should go to jail for what I did.
"Wait, it was my fault. Only me. Don't take anyone else just take me." I said.
"No Luna." Sabrina said. I gave her a "shut up and let me handle this" look. She didn't listen.
"This was all of us! Don't blame yourself." Tiffer said. The cop handcuffed all of us and called for back up since there was a lot of us.
"You should have let me take the blame." I said to my friends.
"Luna. This was ALL of us. You can't go blaming yourself. And if theres anyone to blame it's Jessica. If she backed away then none of this would have ever happened." Harry said. I just met him an hour ago and now we are all in jail.
The cop paired us up.
Michelle with Niall.
Tiffany with Liam.
Sabrina, Louis, and Harry.
And, Zayn and I.
"No funny business. Get some sleep, you'll be waking up early in the morning." The guard said.
"CIANA YOU POST IS UP!" Someone screamed.
"Ciana?" Zayn said. Then a girl with black short hair and big eyes came to our cell.
"Zayn? What the...??" She said.
"Can you help us?" Zayn said and pulled the puppy dog face.
"I'll try. Why are you here anyway?" She asked.
"Urmm. This girl was flirting with me but, I'm already taken so, my girlfriend here beat her arse." He said and looked at me.
"I see. And by the way Jessica's sister works here to so just know that she will be out of your way." She said.
"Oh." Is all I managed to say.
"Go to sleep I'll get you out of here by tomorrow." She said and left us. There was only one bed.
"Come here." Zayn said and motioned me to come. I laid next to him. Anywhere with him is like home. That just sounded cheesy. Speaking of cheesy, I'm hungry.
"So kiss me where I lay down my hands pressed to your cheeks a long way from the playground." Zayn sang.
"Are you trying to imply something?" I asked. He blushed and looked down.
"Maybe." He came closer and he filled the gap between us. Even if we are in a cell in jail he still manages to make this moment special.
"Goodnight love." He said.
"Night Malik." I said while closing my eyes.

______________________
Sorry for the short chapter. What do you think about Cassy?? Go follow the one and only OnePandaOneLove she plays the roll of Ciana/ Panda. Till next time.
~Luna.OX