Ermmygawd.

Luna's POV
"I texted Jason to meet me at the abandoned house up the street." I said to Zayn.
"Ok. What's your plan to beat him up?" He asked.
"I'll just make it up as I go." I said.
"I'm trusting you with my life, literally." He shot me a worried glance.
"Don't worry Malik. I got this." I said.

~minutes later~
"We'll look who we have here." I heard Jason say.
"Ugh, speaking of ugly." I said turning around.
"Snap." Zayn said.
"So what do you and lover boy want?" Jason said.
"Oh nothing I just wanted to do this." I punched him in the nose and started beating him.
"This is for hurting Zayn." I said and kicked him in the ribs.
"This is for sending him to the hospital!" I punched his stomach.
"And this is for hurting Mel!!" I picked up a rock and hovered it above his face.

Wait. Am I really going to do this?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Ugh.

"Just drop it already." He said. I threw the rock on the ground. I couldn't do it. No matter how much he hurt me he doesn't deserve to die.
"What happened? Scared or something?!" Jason screamed.
"You know damn what." I said. I tackled him on the ground and beat him up some more. I have him a chance to run but, I guess he didn't take the offer.
"Luna. Chill out. I think you have took to much anger out on him." Zayn said and pulled me back. I looked at what I have done. His face was blue and black, his arms filled with bruises, and his shirt was torn up, and his nose was bloody.
"Ermmygawd." I said. What did I do? I'm a monster.
I got up and ran away from that place and the image of Jason on the gravel stayed in my head.

Zayn's POV
I pulled Luna back because if I didn't Jason would be dead. I thought we would just beat him up, not kill him.
"Ermmygod." Luna said. I felt kind of bad. She has every right to finish him off but, something was holding her back. She started to run away.
"Luna wait!" I screamed. I started running after her. Then I spotted her at the side of the road.
"Luna?" I said. She didn't answer. If she wouldn't say anything then I will just hold her. I heard her mumble something.
"What?" I said.
"I'm a monster." She said.
"You're not a monster. You're just a girl who is really confused about what she wants." I said.
"You always know exactly what to say." She said.
"Yeah." We just sat there and I held her in my arms.

~an hour later~

Luna was out cold. I guess the romantic thing to do is to carry her to our hotel. I picked her up and started walking. She felt like a feather when I carried her. Then I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around. Nothing. Then I heard the footsteps again, I turned around again. Nothing. I walked a little faster. The footsteps got faster to. Then I started running, Luna got heavier.
"Luna!" I screamed.
"Wake up!" I screamed again. She was still asleep.

~hours later~

Luna's POV
"Huh? Zayn." I said. I looked around to find my self completely in darkness.
"Well look who's finally awake." I heard a voice and it was not Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well. Zayn's not in the band anymore.
*cries for days*
But not to worry, I am still continuing both stories.
Anyways...
Who do you think answered to Luna, well me??
Vote, comment, fan, do what ever.
See you guys next time.
Peace out rainbow trouts.
~ℓυиα.σχ