I Remember.

Luna's POV

"I remember something." I said.
"What do you remember?" Zayn asked holding my hand.
"We kissed at Nandos. It was our first kiss." I said.
"Wow. That's good. You're remembering stuff." He said. I couldn't help myself anymore. I needed to do this.

Harry's POV

"HARREH!!!! IM HOMEEEEEE!" I heard screaming from the living room. It's Louis.
"BOO BEAR YOU CAME BACK FOR ME!" I screamed and started running towards him. I've been feeling a little bit down since Zayn told me Luna lost her memory...

"Hazza what's wrong?" Louis asked.
"Luna lost her memory." I said.
"What about it? Are you sad she won't remember you?" He asked.
"No..." I said. I remember when I first kissed her.

"HARREH! ARE YOU THERE?!" Louis screamed while waving his hand in front of my face.
"You have to promise you won't tell anyone, especially Zayn." I said to him.
"I LOUIS TOMLINSON PROMISE NEVER TO REPEAT WHAT HAROLD EDWARD STYLES SAYS TO ME AT THIS VERY MOMENT!"
"Oh my..."
"Ok go ahead."
"I kissed... Luna." I said.
"What. The. Hell. When? How? Where? Why? You and her?" Louis started asking me tons of questions.
"Louis chill."
"So you're worried she won't remember you kissing her?" He asked all confused.
"Yes. No. Maybe. I dunno. I'm going to sleep." I said walking towards my bedroom.
"NIGHT HAZZA!!" He screamed.

Zayn's POV

Luna kissed me. After she told me that she remembered me kissing her she just did it.

~~

"Well. You'll get released tomorrow." I told Luna.
"Great I can't wait to go home. Wait I have a home right?" She asked.
"Umm were staying at a hotel I work at."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"Can you tell me everything that happened? Maybe it'll trigger something."
"Ok. Grab some popcorn this is going to take a while."

~~

"I was that good of a fighter?" She asked in total amazement. I finished telling her about when she beat up that chicks name I can't remember.
"Yeah. We were sent to jail right after that though. You fought someone there too. My sister got us out of jail."
"I seem to be causing a lot of trouble huh?"
"Heh heh. Yeah but you kicked arse."

~~

"ZANNIEEEEEE!" Someone came into the hospital room. I'm guessing it was Louis. Luna jumped a bit.
"Louis you scared her." I said.
"Heh. Sorry mate. I brought Luna something me and some friends made." Louis said and have Luna a box.
"I'll come buy later Harreh is waiting for me." Louis said and skipped out of the room.
"Who was he?" Luna asked.
"Louis." I said back.
"Oh." She said and started to open the gift. It was a photo album.
"You wanna look at them with me?" Luna asked and scooted over to make room for me.
"Sure." I said and laid down with her.

There was a picture of her and Mel at a party.
Then one had Michelle stuffing her face with Nandos.
The next was with Sabrina, Tiffany, and her and it was labeled "Mexi Squad".
There was a picture of Luna and I kissing...
Then the last picture was with all of us huddled up in a group and it was labeled "My Fam". Everyone signed the album except me.
"Do you wanna sign?" Luna asked.
"Sure." I said and grabbed a pen and signed the album.
"Love you with all my heart. ~Zayn XO" Luna read it and started tearing up.
"It's ok love." I said and gave her a hug.

~~

Luna had fallen asleep in my arms. I can't remember the last time I actually got a good nights sleep.

"WAKEY WAKEY ZANNIIEEEEE!" A loud scream interrupted my sleep.
"Urgh. I don't wanna." I heard a voice next to me say.
"Well you have to. We are going out to try to trigger your memory!" I heard the scream again.
"Just shut uppp!" I said.
"No!"
"Yes!"
"Say the magic word."
"Please."
"Nope sorry."
"Purple monkey butts?"
"CORRECT! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!"
"AHHHHH WHO ARE YOU?" I heard Luna scream. My eyes shot open.
"Don't worry babe. It's Louis. Remember he came by yesterday." I said to Luna.
"Oh. I'm sorry. Hi Louis." Luna said.
"Hey. So we are going out like I said. Get dressed my peasants." Louis said and left the room.
"Wait I don't have any clothes." Luna said.
"What's in that bag?" I asked her pointing to a bag sitting on the table.
"I dunno. Let's check it out." Luna said and got up from the bed. She opened the bag and took out two black shirts and two pairs of grey jeans.
"He's Mine?" Luna said reading what the shirt said.
"She's Mine." I said reading my shirt.
"Oh. I guess Louis wants us to match, huh?" Luna turned to me. Her long eyelashes and hazel eyes looked at me.
"Zayn you're drooling." She said while laughing.
"Oh. Umm. I'll go change in the bathroom and you can change here I guess?" I said walking towards the bathroom.

~~~

"Zayn you're using up all the hair spray. Save me some." Luna said.
"Chill. We still have another can left." I said back.
"Ok, one more spray and done." I said and tossed her the hair spray.
"Thanks vain Zayn." She said teasingly.
"Ok now hurry up vain Luna." I said. She gave me a blank stare and we both ended up laughing.

~~

"One more spray. Wait, NOOOOOOOO!" Luna screamed from the bathroom.
"What happened?" I asked her.
"The hair spray ran out..." She said.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed.
"Well we can but some while we're out." Luna said.
"Ok leggo." I said. We held each others hands and walked outside to meet Louis.

Luna's POV

I'm starting to slowly remember some stuff.
Like when Zayn and I kissed at Nandos and some stuff about Jason. It scared me. Then I saw someone starring at me and Zayn. It was a big shadowy figure.
"LUNA RUN!" Zayn screamed.
______________________

Don't hurt me! Put the potatoes down.
*leah throws a potato*
-__- Leah... Words cannot explain.

Anywaysssss... Here's a new chapter! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been updating for many reasons...
1). The milestone test
LAWD JESUS LET US ALL PASS THAT STUPID TEST 🙏🏼🙏🏼!
2). Stuff happened and I was sad and stuff.
But I am back better than ever!
3). I was being a lazy bum.
Teehee.

~ℓυиα.σχ