Secrets Reveled

Zayn's POV
"ZAYN LUNA LOVES YOU!" I heard one of Luna's friends say. I looked down and laughed a little bit. They are always embarrassing her when I'm around. I think it's cute when she gets mad at them. She is perfect, her hair, her smile, and her eyes. I walked up to her when she was alone.
"Hey." I said. She turned around.
"Hi." She blushed and smiled.
"I like your smile." I said. She looked surprised.
"Thank you." She said back.
"Umm so do you want to hang out later?" I asked. Her eyes were big and her face was red from blushing.
"Sure."
"Ok meet me outside after school." I said and walked away.
"OMG Luna Zayn was talking to you!" I heard her friends.

Luna's POV
"Ok meet me outside after school." He said then walked away. Why is he interested in me. I mean a guy like him liking a girl like me never happens.
"OMG Luna Zayn was talking to you!" Michelle screamed loudly.
"Ya he's taking me out somewhere after school." I said and looked down.
"Ooo Luna has a boyfriend." Sabrina said.
"He's not my boyfriend." I said. They all hugged me and we went to our classes.
"Hey guys I'm going to go get something I'll be back." Sabrina said.

Sabrina's POV
I told my friends that I was going to get something. I walked to a random girl.
"Hey do you know where Zayn is?" I asked.
"Yeah. He was at the vending machine just a minute ago." She said. I thanked her and went to go find him.
"Zayn!" I called out and saw him look at me. He walked towards me.
"Wassup." He said.
"So do you like Luna?" I asked trying not to make it obvious that Luna likes him.
"Maybe. Maybe not." He smirked.
"If you do then don't hurt her or else she's not going to be the only one hurting." I warned him.
"Ok. I'll tell you." He said. I looked at him waiting for him to answer.
"I do like her but don't tell her. I want it to be a surprise." He said.
"Awe. I knew it!" I said. Then I walked away. If he hurts her I will go all types of crazy on him.

~a few boring hours later~
Luna's POV
I was waiting for the last bell to ring.
"Luna!" The teacher screamed at me.
"Yes ma'am!" I said back.
"Pay attention or you'll get detention." She said. I rolled my eyes.
Riinnngggggggg
I jumped out of my seat and ran out the door.
"Get back her-" the teacher said but I was already gone.
I waited outside of school for Zayn. I saw him walking out the door. He was looking around for me I guess. Then our eyes met and we smiled at each other. He was walking towards me. My heart was beating so fast.
"Hey babe." He said. I looked down because I knew that my face looked like a tomato.
"Don't look down I want to see your pretty face." He said sadly. I looked up to see his eyes. You could get lost in them forever.
"Hi." I said.
"Let's go I have a surprise for you." He took my hand and we walked to his motorcycle.
"Umm... Zayn are you sure that's safe?" I asked.
"I'm sure." He smiled. We got on the bike and he started driving.