The Move

Sabrina's POV
Jason escaped. Again. Know that he knows where we are staying at it's not safe.
"You guys, I've been thinking." Luna said.
"Uh oh. Luna is thinking. This is dangerous." Michelle said. Luna shot her a glare.
"I think we should move out. Away from this house at least. Cause now that Jason is on the loose, he could find us agian." Luna said seriously.
"Where would we even go?" Tiffany asked.
"Urmm... My dad owns a hotel that we could stay at until Jason is behind bars again." Zayn said. Luna hugged him.
"Thank you." She said.
"Then we leave tomorrow morning. Also I call bunking with Tiff." I said.
"Ooo. I call sleeping with Tiff and Sabrina." Michelle said. I knew she would catch on with my plan.
"I guess I'll bunk with Zayn." Luna said and smiled. Zayn and Luna both blushed.

Luna's POV
I knew they were going to leave me with Zayn. I mean I don't mind but, I don't know I'm nervous. Zayn and I walked up to my room and started getting ready for bed. Well Zayn didn't really have anything here. I grabbed my grey sweatpants with my black tank too and went to change in the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom to see Zayn, without a shirt...
"Haha. See something you like?" He said and pointed towards himself. I had no comment. We got inside the king size bed and laid there. I was so tired from what happened today. Zayn pulled me closer to him and kissed me on my forehead and whispered, "Goodnight."
"Night Zayn." I said back. I was almost asleep and then Zayn started singing.
"If I just lay here
Will you lie with me and just forget the world." His voice was so beautiful. I couldn't help but smile. Soon I drifted to sleep.
(Luna's Dream)
"Ha ha ha." A deep voice laughed. It was so dark I couldn't see a thing.
"Look who we have here." The voice said again. Footsteps came closer and closer.
(End Dream)

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I saw Zayn wake up from his sleep.
"Is everything alright love?" He said in his deep British accent.
"I'm sorry. It's just a bad dream." I said. We went back to sleep.

~In The Morning~
"Ughhhhh." I said. It's already morning.
"LUNA WAKE UPPPPP!"I heard Michelle scream. I looked next to me and saw a beautiful person. I'm not trying to sound creepy. I bet I look like a mess.
"Hey love." Zayn said.
"Hi." I said.
"We should get ready to go to the hotel." He said. I nodded my head. I looked through the closet. I found a hoodie and jeans. I went into the bathroom to change. Then I got myself looking somewhat presentable.
"Dang." Zayn said while biting his lip and staring at me.
"See something you like?" I said in his voice an winked. I packed my stuff.
"Ready to go?" Zayn said.
"Yeah." I said. We went downstairs and saw Michelle, Sabrina, and Tiff with their stuff in luggage bags.
"So Zayn where is this hotel at?" Tiff asked.
"It's not that far." He said.
"I WANT FOOD!" Michelle screamed.
"There is food at the hotel." Zayn said.
"Then what are we waiting for let's go!" Michelle walked out the door.
"Wait, how are we getting to the hotel?" I asked.
"I can drive us there." Tiff said. We got in her car and Zayn told her where to go.
"Ermmygod." I said. The hotel was huge. It was like a huge mansion. I bet it's 5 stars.
________________________
Hello my fellow unicorns! How are you guys?? Good. Great. Amazayn.