Mission Impossible

Luna's POV
"Ermmygod." I said while waking up.
"AHHH THE LIGHT!" I covered my eyes. Zayn was still asleep. I remembered what my mission was. Get Harper back. I went to the closet and picked out my Diamond Co. shirt and black jeans. Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I finished and got dressed. Now to wake up Zayn.
"ZAYN GET YOUR ARSE UP!" I screamed. He barely moved. I got on the bed and started jumping.
"GETTTT UPPPPPP!" I screamed louder. Oh my. You cannot wake this guy up. I went to his side of the bed and kissed him. A smirk came on his face.
"Good morning beautiful." He said.
"Thank you Sleeping Beauty." I said. He got ready while I went downstairs.
"TIFFER!" I yelled.
"Yes Lufa may I help you." She saod
"I want food." I said.
"Then make some." She smiled. Me + cooking = disaster.
"I can help make food." I heard Zayn's voice behind me. Zayn and I started to make blueberry pancakes. Then he threw flour at me.
"Zayn!" I screamed and threw sugar at him.
"Luna!"

~10 min later~
We were both covered in flour, sugar, and blueberries. Well at least we made pancakes. The girls came downstairs.
"You guys had a food fight without me?" Michelle said and pretended to be hurt.
"You guys eat I have to get Harper." I said.
"I'm going with you." Zayn said.
"No. If you get hurt because of me..." My voice trailed off.
"This is my choice. If I get hurt it's my fault." He said.
"Awe." I heard the girls say. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Harper meet me at Starbucks. ASAP." I texted her.
"Ok." She said. I shut off my phone and Zayn drove us in his motorcycle. I held on to him. The drive was quite. We soon pulled up to Starbucks. Zayn ordered a drink while I talked to Harper. She had red hair and blue eyes.
"Hey!" She shouted.
"Hey." I said back and we both hugged. Me and her go way back.
"So what did you need to talk about?" She asked.
"Jason. He wants to see you." I said.
"I can stop by later today but that's it. We escaped there and joined. New gang. We can't go back there." She said worriedly.
"We won't go back." I said. We started catching up with each other and she finally asked who was with me when we came in.
"He's my boyfriend. Jason used him against me." I said.
"Does he have any other cute friends?" She asked.
"Maybe. I haven't even met them yet. And the only one I met is Niall but, he is already taken." I said. She frowned.
"Awe darn."
"Well I have to go. I'll call you later." I said. We hugged and then I went looking for Zayn. I didn't see him in Starbucks. I looked outside and saw him talking to a girl. She looked like that Jessica chick. What is she doing here? I watched from a far distance. Zayn was trying to walk away but she kept on pulling him back. Then she pinned him on the wall and kissed him. I could see he was trying to get away. So I'm not mad at him but, I'm about three seconds from beating Jessica. I ran over to where they were and as soon as I saw her I punched her on the face. Then I kicked her in the stomach. Zayn was just watching me beat her.
"Stay. Away. From. My. Boyfriend." I hissed.
"Honey. Please, he doesn't care about you." She said. I saw Zayn tense up.
"Leave her alone Jessica." He said and took my hand and we walked away. I still wasn't finished with her.

_____________________
Heller everyone. What do you think should happen to Jessica? I'm open to any suggestions.
Anyways, remember always be a unicorn and be happy😄🌈.
✌️Peace.