Last First Kiss

Luna's POV
Oh my this hotel is amazayn!
"My dad said we can stay in the presidential suit." Zayn said.
"Presidential?" I said. He really wants us to be comfortable. We all laughed.
"I STILL WAMT FOOD!" Michelle screamed.
"Ok. Lets unpack and then we will go get food." I said. We went in the room and there was two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room.
"Dang this place is fancy." Sabrina said. Michelle, Tiff, and Sabrina gave each other a look.
"Michelle, Sabrina, and I will share a room." Tiff said. They are really wanting us to be together. I blushed.

Zayn's POV
Luna started to blush and smile, her dimples started to show.

~Minutes later~
"FOOD TIME!!" Michelle shouted. She's the most wildest girl I've ever met, well my sister comes in first. Her name is Ciana but, she likes to be called Panda.
"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked.
"NANDOS!" Michelle screamed. Oh my, she needs help. We walked to Nandos but half way there Michelle got on Sabrina's back and said, "Who wants to race?"
"I do!" Luna said and she got on my back. She was so weightless like she was a feather. I ran and I have to admit Tiffany was fast but I beat her.
"That's no fair!" Michelle said and pouted. Then we soon saw Sabrina running. Whoops.
"You guys left me." She said and took deep breathes.
"Sorry." Michelle said. We walked in and ordered our food.
"Finally I have food!" Michelle said and ate her food in a heartbeat. Dang. We all finished and we took a step outside and it started raining.
"I'll call a cab." Sabrina said.

~5 minutes later~
A yellow car pulled up. The driver said there was only room for three people.
"I'll stay behind." Luna and I said at the same time.
"I will come back and get you guys after them." The driver said.

Luna's POV
Zayn and I stayed behind. I started getting cold, dang I forgot my sweater. I guess Zayn saw I was cold and gave me his hoodie.
"Thanks." I said. I looked into his eyes. We came closer and closer until he filled the gap between us. My first kiss. We pulled apart.
"Umm..." I started to say. We both smiled. Finally the cab came back. The driver looked different. I started to get nervous.
"How have you two been?" He asked. The voice was to familiar. Great (note the sarcasm).
It's Jason...