Heartbreaks.

Luna's POV
I read the message.
"Luna!" Tiff screamed at me. I felt tears run down my face and I ran upstairs. I knew it was to good to be true. I went to my room and screamed into one of the pillows.
"Luna..." I heard Tiff's voice.
"What?" I said back, I didn't mean to sound so rude.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"It's not your fault Tiff. We have bigger things to worry about now." I said. I'm the leader of our group so that means I need to get myself together and not worry about Zayn right noe.

Michelle's POV
"Ok bae I'll call you later." I ended the call with Niall. I got a text from Tiff.
"Meet me at my house ASAP." I read the message and started walking to her house. I wonder what happened now.

~A couple minutes of walking later~
I knocked on the door to Tiff's house. The door finally opened.
"Omg Tiff you had me waiting out there for a whole 15 seconds." I said and we both laughed. Then she pulled me to the kitchen. Ooo look theres food.
"Michelle. He's back." She looked serious.
"Jason?" I asked. She nodded. Oh my freaking gosh!
"And theres something else." She gave me Luna's phone. Why would sh-
OH MI GOSH! Are you for real? Zayn and Luna were dating and now they just broke up? And who is Jessica?? Well who ever she is I'm going to kick her arse.
"Are you freaking serious?" I asked Tiff.
"Yup." She said back. Poor Luna, shes had a crush on him since forever and now he crushed her.
"Where is she?" I asked.
"Upstairs." She said. I ran upstairs and then knocked on Luna's door.
"Carrot Masta is here." I said hoping to cheer her up.
No answer.
"Come on Luna open up." I knocked on the door louder.
Still no answer.
"Luna open this freaking door right now!" I screamed.
"I'm here." She said and opened the door. Her outfit was completely black.
Black shoes, black shirt, black pants, and her black leather jacket.
"Well I didn't know we were supposed to be dressing like Batman." I joked and she laughed. Mission accomplished.
"Now let's get to business." She said and we both went back downstairs.

~A few snacks later~
"Michelle chill out on the candy." Luna said.
"NO I AM THE FLOWER CHILD AND IF I CHILL OUT I'LL DIE!" I screamed. Sugar has taken over me and now I'm super hyper.
"Oh my." Luna said and shook her head.
"LOOK SABRIBRI IS HERE!" I screamed. Then I ran to the door but I failed epically and ran into the wall instead.
"Stupid wall who put you there?" I kicked the wall and went to the door and opened it.
That is not Sabribri...
___________________
Well I think Michelle had way too much candy. And theres a picture of her if you were curious of what she looks like.