Prologue

Third person POV
It was just another Friday for Y/N.
She walked her way to home from school. She always came true a park what she liked. She liked nature a lot. Just looking about and smelling the smell of the grass, trees and the flowers.

She then saw a little boy who must only be a view years older then her crunched down on the ground looking at something.
Y/N walked towards the boy wondering what he was looking at. She wasn't really focused on the boy nut more in what he was looking at.

The more Y/N got closer she noticed there was a bird on the ground but it was dead. She made a little sad face while looking up to the boy.

"It's dead.." he said as he noticed Y/N looking at him. "Y-yeah...we need to bury it" Y/N said slowly, not ready sure what to do.

The boy got the bird and walked towards a huge tree. "This is a nice place" he said as he started to dig a hole. Y/N kneeled down to help him dig a hole. "I'm Y/N, who are you" the girl said, waiting for an answer. "I-I'm keigo...but call me hawks" the boy said. "Alright hawks"
She said with a light smile on her face.

After they buried the bird she noticed his wings. "Woah..those are cool!" Y/N said while slowly touching them. "C-can you not touch them.." keigo said. "Oh sure sorry!" Y/N said while quirky removing her hand from his wings.

They played together for a while when Y/N really had to go home or her parents would get mad. She said her goodbyes to Keigo. And they said to play next Friday again at the same place.

They gave each other a bracelet that day.They looked exactly like each other and they promised to never take it off.

From that day on they hung out with each other every Friday after school.
It went on for about a year. When Y/N disappeared out of nowhere. Keigo just couldn't think of what happens. He didn't know where she lived. They played always at the park. But he knew one day they would find each other.

————————————————————————
I know this was a short chapter. But the next one will be longer I promise ❤️