Part 7

Y/N POV
I Heard my alarm going off and I got up. I did my usual morning routine and made breakfast for myself.

I got my things and headed towards the Agency. And saw interviewers standing at the frond. I didn't know what was going on but I just made my way over to get in the building.

"Look it y/n!!" An interviewer shouted. They all came running towards me and asking me questions. "Are you with hawks now!?" "What about Natsuo" "are hawks and you a couple?" Were some of the questions you could hear.

All the interviewers were here for me.
Someone must have seen me and hawks. Oh well it's not that I have to hide anything. We're just friends.

"Hawks and I are just friends. The same is for Natsuo. I'm just friends with them." I said and walked towards the Agency trying to get rid of the interviewers. I got inside without any trouble and got myself to the office.

"Well that was dramatic" Endeavor said with a small laugh. "Yeah very, anyways thanks for letting hawks come over here. It was nice of you" I said. "Of course" he said while returning back to his normal self.

I got some paperwork I could do and filed the morning with paperwork.
It was time for my lunch break so a packed my stuff to headed out to call hawks for our lunch "date". But before I could he opened the office door. "You ready birdy?" He said while walking towards me. "Oh hey you're here, and yeah I am" I said with a soft smile. "Well follow me" he said while walking to the small balcony that was by my office. I looked at him confused. "We're going flying" he said with a wink.

WHAT!?

"Uhm...I'm scared of heights" I said a bit scared. I wasn't lying, but I also didn't want people to see us like that. I don't want anymore rumors running around. And being so close to him kinda scared me.

"Oh come on baby bird, well fly together" he said. He then took my hand and slowly took me on the balcony. "You okay?"
"Y-yeah!" I said trying to convince him.
He sweeped me off my feet and held my
bridle-style. "Well lets goo0~" he said while diving off the balcony. I let out a small scream and hugged hawks as tight as possible.

I'm scared for my life

"Open your eyes Birdy, the view is beautiful" he said trying to let me look around.
I slowly opens my eyes and looked at him first, still a it unsure if I can take the height. He gave me a warm smile, like he was telling me he got me and won't let go.

I slowly turned my head around and saw the city below me. It was absolutely beautiful yet scary to be so high up in the sky.
"I-it's beautiful up here" I said not really talking to anyone. "I know right" he said in a calm voice not explaining me to reply.

The flight was silent till he landed back in the ground, making sure it went smoothly. "Well we're here baby bird" he said while putting me back on my own feet.

We walked into a small restaurant. It wasn't very crowded so we could just sit down somewhere we liked.

We sat down and a nice lady handed us the lunch menu's. We both looked trough it deciding what we wanted.

After we decided what we wanted and ordered we talked a bit. It was just some small talk, nothing special.

We got out meals and we enjoyed the rest of the time. After a while we were done and I looked at my watch "shit! I need to be back in 5 minutes!" I said in a panic. "Do worry I got this" he said and walked off to pay for the both of us. He walked back to the table "next time I'll pay okay?" I said to him. "Hmm well see about that" he said.

We got up and walked outside. "Ready for a rollercoaster?" He said while picking me up again. "Please be careful. I don't wanna die" I said with a nervous laugh. "Don't worry about that baby bird" we got up in the sky and flew with a very fast phase to the agency.

We got back on the balcony next to my office. "Thank you so much for lunch and the flight Keigo"I said with a wink.I turned around to walk into the office when I felt hawks take my hand and swing me his way. He held my body close to his and out lips were only a cm apart from each other. I felt the butterflies fly around in my stomach. I wasn't completely sure what was going on. "No, thank you baby bird" he said. He leaned in and the distance between our lips got smaller and smaller. But then I snapped out of it. "I-I need to get back inside now.." I said in a slight panic. I got out of his embrace and walked inside. I looked around to hawks and waved at him with a warm smile.

He smiled back but his eyes looked a bit sad. I didn't know if I did something wrong. I wasn't even sure if he leaned in for a kiss or not. But I didn't even know him that well anymore.
After all those years he had changed a lot of course. I need to know who he is all again.
But I don't mind. He still is the Keigo I met those years ago. But yet different.

I got back to my desk and worked off my paperwork. It was a boring day. All I had to do was paperwork. I didn't even get to go on patrol.

When I finished work I got out of the agency and started to walk home. "Y/N! Heyy!" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Natsuo run towards me. "Oh hey Natsuo!" I said to him. "How was your day?" He asked me. I don't think I should tell that hawks tried to kiss me so I left that part out. But I told Natsuo the rest of how my day went.
We were walking toward my house while holding the conversation.

After a while we got there and I saw hawks standing near my door. "Hawks what are you doing here?" I asked him confused. "Oh I just wanted to talk to you but I see you're boyfriend is here" he said slightly with a sad yet angry tone. "Natsuo? He's not my boyfriend, we're friends. What do you want to talk to me about?" I said to him. "Under 4 eyes please" he said while looking at Natsuo. "Sure I'll go see you later cutie" Natsuo said to me while cupping my cheek. He was obviously making Hawks angry. "Uh bye Natsuo!" I said as he left and gave me a wink.

I took my keys out and opens the door for hawks and me. I put my stuff down and looked over at hawks who was sitting in the couch.
"So what did you wan to talk about?" I asked a bit confused. "Look, I'm sorry I tried to kiss you today. I got carried away." He said looking with a sad and painful expression. "Don't worry  about it big bird" I said while giving him a hug. "I still had an amazing day" I added.
I felt his arms wrap around me to hug me back even tighter. He puts his face in my neck. And we just sat like that for a while. I was getting a bit sleepy and wanted to get up to go to bed but Hawks wasn't letting go of me. I just gave in and fell asleep on him.