Part 9

I was running towards the shower with my cheeks red. It was now my time to get him back. But before that I took a shower. I turned to warm water in and stepped in.

After a while I was done and dried myself off. But not too much just as much that you can still see in on my body. I wrapped the towel around my body still exposing much on my legs. The towel was Just long enough. It just covered enough. I looked in the mirror "damn you look hot" I said to myself. I slowly opened the bathroom door seeing Keigo sitting in the couch still in his towel. Am I really gonna do this? We're both naked underneath the towels...oh well.

I walked out the bathroom. "I see you didn't get dressed yet" I said just so he would look at me.
He saw me and his face turned red. It gave me a smirk on my face. I slowly walked towards him. "Something wrong big bird?" I asked him.
"I-I uhm" he stuttered. He couldn't get any words out of him and I enjoyed every second of it. I decided it would be fun to get his as flustered as possible. I walked over to his to be right in frond of him. "Is this place free?" I asked him. He nodded still not able to get any words out. "Thanks!" I say as I sat down on his lap. He definitely didn't expect me to sit on his lap.

I guess something snapped in his head. His arms were now around my body slightly hugging it. "Stop it" he said in a deep voice. "Hm?" I said not sure what he meant. He lifted me up and stands up too. "Its spring" he told me. I still didn't get it but he put me down. "Hm okay" I answered him not knowing what he meant. I walked towards my bedroom to chance into a cute outfit for the party. "Don't you need to get dressed too?" I kinda shouted to him. I heard a "yeah" when I heard him walk towards the bathroom to chance.

I looked inside my closet and found a cute black skin tight mini dress. It showed off my body perfectly. The dress getting right up my knee. My legs were quite exposed but i didn't mind. I got myself some heels. I looked so cute!

I walked back to my Living room. I saw hawks already back with his outfit on. It was a white shirt with a v-neck and black jeans. He didn't notice me, he was skits looking at his phone. I went towards my bathroom to do my make-up. I put in some conceal, mascara and a little bit of lipgloss. I walked back to Keigo. "Hey pretty boy" I said as I put myself back on his lap. "Y/n I already told you...it's spring..please" he said as his face got a pinkish color. "What does that even mean?" I asked him not knowing what he ment.  "Well Uh you know..birds make uh baby's when it's spring so im uh-" he said but I cut him off "OMG- I didn't know it worked like that- so your like horny as fuck?" I said. I facepalmed myself. "Yeah basically" he answered. "Damn boyyy- okay sorry ill stop now" I said ending this conversation. We were now just passing some time by watching tv. When Keigo speaker up. "Are we going the party is about to start in about 5 minutes and we need to get there an digs a 15 minute flight." He said looking towards me. "Oh sure. Let's go" I said exited. "But please don't leave my side I'm scared to be social" I said. I heard him chuckle "sure think baby bird"

We got out of the building and outside. "You look beautiful by the way" I heard Keigo say. "Awe thank you. You look handsome as well" I said with a wink. He showed a small smile with made my heart flutter. He then picked me up, "hold on tight Birdy" he said. I swingend my armes around his neck to keep me secure. I don't wanna fall to my death.

After a flight of 10/15 minutes we got to the place. It was a nice club and it was quite busy already. We walked towards the club and got in. It was pretty big and several colors lights were swinging from left to right and music was blasting out of the subwoofers. It was a cool part but I needed a drink to get in the mood. I took Keigo's hand and dragged him towards the bar. "I need a drink" I shouted at him trying to get him to hear me. I hope he understood. I got to the bar and got 6 shots for Keigo and I. "shotsssss!" I said as I handed Keigo a shot and I got also one. I necked mine when Keigo did the same. We also did that with the other shots. It burned my throat but I didn't mind. I got keigo's hand again an dragged him to the dance floor.

After a while of dancing hawks told me he will be back soon or well I this he said that. I couldn't hear him clearly. I just danced alone for a minute or 2 when Keigo came back with a drink for me and him. "Here you go birdy" I heard him say. "Awe tyyy" I said while giving him a kiss in the cheek. He gave me a kind smile and took a sip of his drink. I also drank mine and it tasted like a Bacardi cola. I liked it so I drank pretty fast.

A view drinks later for me and Keigo I felt myself become drunk. And I also saw Keigo also becoming drunk. I just stoped dancing while admiring Keigo. Is he looking hotter then normal? No he always looks this hot. I just couldn't resist how perfect he was. I slowly towards him and put my hands on his chest. He looked at me with a soft smile while placing his hands on my waist. We just danced like this for about 30 seconds when I just pushed my lips on his. He immediately stoped dancing and kissed me back. His hands moved from my waist to my hair and the other one pressing my body more against his. I felt his tong press agains my lip wanting to enter. I slowly opens my mouth and I felt his tong enter my mouth. Out tongs playing a game of dominance. After a while we backed off for some air. We both looked at each other with the look of lust in our eyes. He pressed me against the wall behind me with one of his legged between mine pressing it up against me with a playful look in his face. He was playing with me and I wasn't having it. I placed my hand on his chest and slowly moved it down. My fingers touched his abs and twirled them around the sixpack he had underneath his shirt. I went a little down looking him in his eyes and slid my hands under his shirt so touched his bare skin. I smirked at him as his eye showed me even more lust then before. He took both my hands and pinned them next to me against the wall "damn birdy" he said as he started to kiss me again but rougher.

"Let's go home" I said to him hoping he would come with me. "He just picked me up and walked out of the club stumbling a little because of his drunk state. We got out of the club and called for a taxi. It wasn't really save to fly right now.