Part 3

Y/N POV
I heard my alarm go off and quickly got up. This day had to go as good as it can be! I got a towel and headed towards the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let it get on the right temperature while I brush my teeth.

I walked back to my bedroom to collect the clothes I would be wearing today. It was just a simple pair of black jeans and a cute top. With a jacket. I took it with me to the bath room and undressed myself to get under the shower. I felt the temperature and decided it was good. I stepped under the shower and let the warm water surround my nude body.
I watched my body and shampooed my hair and quickly got out. I grabbed the towel and dried myself off and got a robe around my body while I blow dried my hair. I also put a bit of make-up on. I wanted to look at my best!

After I was done in the bathroom I packed my hero costume in my backpack, and put it down at my kitchen table and I made myself some eggs with bread as my breakfast. After I was finished I washed the dishes and placed them back to where it belonged. I got my backpack and headed out towards Endeavor's agency.

I stood right before the building when I felt myself getting very nervous. "Okay Y/N you can do this! You're a hero after all" I said to myself to boost my confidence. I walked inside towards the receptionist. "Hello I have an appointment with Endeavor in 10 minutes" I said with a quite awkward smile. "Ah yes take a seat please, we will call you when you can go see him" she said. I sat at a seat in the waiting room. I just waited till someone would call out my name.

"Miss L/N (last name) Endeavor is expecting you" a guy said who clearly worked here. He was dressed in a suit with a tie around his neck.
"Yes that would be me!" I said a little too exited. "Please follow me" the mad said again as he began to walk towards the lift. I followed him. We were both silent the whole way. We arrived at a kind of office. "Endeavor miss L/N is here for you" he said as he let me inside and closed the door right after me. "Come inside miss L/N you wanted to talk to me" Endeavor said. I walked forwards and sat down on the other end of the table he was at. "Please just call me Y/N. And yes I wanted to apply for your agency." I said with a confident voice. "Alright tell me about yourself and your quirk" he said serious. "Well my name is Y/N L/N and I was born in Japan. When I was around 10 years old I moved with my parents to America. I got my hero license there. And I wanted to get here to be a hero here in Japan.
And for my quirk. I can manipulate light. I need to have some sort of source like fire or a lamp. I can also form blades like abjects with the light." I said hoping he would like what I had said. "That sounds promising, and it's a light like quirk like my own. I like that. How long have you bin a hero in America Y/N?
Endeavor said with a happy tone to his seriousness. "Around 1 year sir" I said.
"Already you will hear from me in the following 2-3 days. And I will tell you if you're hired or not." He said as he gave me his hand and I shake it. "Thank you sir. I appreciate it" I said as I also gave him my phone number so he could call me. He showed me the way out of his office and I saw the man who also brought me here. He was going down stairs with me and showed me the way outside. I thanked him and left. I immediately took my phone out to text Natsuo how it wen

Y/N
heyy Natsuo I'm just walking away of the agency. I think I have a good chance!

Natsuo
that's great Y/N I hope you get the job!
I'll make a wish for you (:

Y/N
Awe thank youuu. I'll text you later okay?

Natsuo
Anytime (; and sure ❤️

Wait did he just sent me a heart??
Does he mean it as friends? Hm probably.
I shouldn't think anything of it. I thought to myself. So I wouldn't be stressing myself out.

I was walking towards home not really sure what to do next. Maybe I'll just relax and get a cup of ice cream and watch Netflix...sounds good to me!

I was already getting exited by the idea and walked towards a grocery store. I walked towards the freezers and got myself some chocolate ice cream to take home. I paid and walked back into the streets when I thought I saw a red feather flying. I thought of Keigo right away. He also had wings with red feather. His red feather af my yellow light were supposed to reassemble out friendships bracelets. But before I could take a good look at it, it was gone. I wasn't sure if it was really keigo's or just a random red feather?
Maybe I was just seeing things? I guess I was.
I walked back home and opens the door of my apartment. And walked in. I put my ice cream in the freezer to let it cool down a bit from being outside the freezer for a while. I went towards my bedroom and changed into something more comfortable and took a blanket with me to the couch. I turned the TV om and got my ice cream to watch some TV.

While I was watching TV I fell myself slowly drifting off to sleep. I didn't have the energy anymore to get to my bedroom. And I didn't have anywhere to go anyways.
I just let myself drift of to sleep.