Part 6

Y/N POV
"K-Keigo?"

"Wait it that really you?" I asked him while I came running his way. "It is Y/N, where have you bin al this time" he asked me. I didn't know how to respond. I had tears in my eyes from joy. "M-my parents decided to move to America and I didn't have a chance to tell you" I said looking up to him. "I've missed you" I added to the sentence.

"It's okay birdie, I missed you too" he said while squeezing me a bit.

"So you were the visitor Endeavor was talking about huh, what a surprise" I said releasing Keigo and wiping away my tears.

"At least you liked the surprise didn't you?" He said with a chuckle. "Of course I did!" I said with a giggle.

"Do you still have the bracelet?" I asked while showing mine. "Of course I do" he said while also showing his. It really felt like we were never apart from the beginning.

"Hey my shift is over maybe we should get coffee?" I asked him, exited to know more about him. "Sure thing, but call me hawks in public, people don't know my real name" he said. "Sure" I answered him.

We walked out the agency building to our way to the coffee shop nearby. We quickly got out drinks and walked around the city. "How did Endeavor hire you? I didn't know you were a hero?" He asked me. "Well I am! I was a hero back in America for a year but I wanted to get back to this place" I answered him. "And you didn't even come to my agency? Rudeee" I said as a joke.  "Wait you have an agency? I didn't even know you were a hero around here!" I said quite shocked.  "Wait you didn't?  Ik the number 2 now" he said. "Oh wow so I get to hang out with the number 2 hero!! So cool!!" I said sarcastic. The rest of our walk was about my life in America and how he became the number 2 hero.

It was getting late and I decided I should  go home "hey kei- I mean hawks I should go home." I said pretty sad. I didn't wanna lose him again. "You can also sleep at my place if you want?" He said while giving me a wink. "Haha very funny hawks, but I gotta go home." I answered him. "Alright at least give me your phone number" he said. "Sure" I said while giving him oh phone so he could put his number in. "Text me when you're home safe okay?" He said a bit worried. "Hawks I'm a hero too I can handle myself, but don't worry I will." I said before giving him a hug and walking home.

I arrived at my apartment and I just couldn't realize Keigo was here! And he was the number 2 hero and I didn't even know. I felt kinda dumb but whatever. I got to my bedroom and changed into something more comfortable and made myself some instant noddels. It was pretty late already and I didn't wanna cook. I got my noodles ready and got myself on the couch to watch some Netflix. Before I forgot I got my phone and tried to find his contact, I tried to find it with "Keigo" and he put a "❤️" behind it. I texted him saying "I got back home birdie don't worry (:"it didn't take look to get a response. "Good to know baby bird, I'll see you tomorrow (;" he said. "Tomorrow?" I asked him confused. "Yeah I'm taking you out for lunch in your break" he said. I blushed at the idea. "Awe that's very nice, I can't wait, cya tomorrow then" I said. "Cya tomorrow baby bird" he said. I blushed from the nickname he gave me. He chanced so much though, well I mean of course it was so long ago when we last saw each other. But he was hot...like very.

I didn't want to think about it anymore and I got back to watching TV when I hear my phone going off again, it was Natsuo. "Hey Y/N are you free for lunch tomorrow?" You've got to be kidding me? I already felt bad for Natsuo but I was already going with hawks so I had to say no to Natsuo.
"Hey Natsu, I'm so sorry but I already have lunch plans ); but next time I'll go with you, I promise" I sent to him.
"Oh really? Don't worry about it it's not a big deal. We'll lunch together another time" he said. "Definitely, that's a promise!" I said. "Promise" he said back. And with that the conversation ended and I put my phone away.
And now I could calmly watch some Netflix.

After a while it was time to go to bed. So a cleaned the dishes and went to my bedroom. I didn't wanna shower so I will do that tomorrow morning.

I lie down in bed sat an alarm for tomorrow. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.