Part 5

Y/N POV
I woke up to my alarm going off. I opened my eyes and jumped out of my bed full of excitement. I couldn't wait till work. I took a towel and walked towards the bathroom. I turned the shower on and I striped down to get in the shower. I felt the warm water drip over my body while I was embarrassing the warmth. I took my shampoo bottle and put some shampoo on my head to wash my hair with. I needed to be at my best today. After a while I stoped to shower and got out. I put a robe around my body and dried my hair with the towel.

I placed the towel on the ground so my feet could be warm while I stand on the bathroom floor. I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth.

I got back to my bedroom and looked around my closet to find a nice outfit I could wear. I also packed my hero costume in the backpack to bring with me.

After I found an outfit I dressed myself and went toward my kitchen bringing my backpack with me and placed it next to the table.
I made some toast with Nutella to eat sat down at the table.

I checked my phone seeing a notification from Natsuo. "Have a good first day❤️" I could feel my cheeks become a slight shade of pink. "Thank you☺️" I replied back at him.
I noticed the time and decided I should get going. I placed the dishes in the sink to do them when I come back later today.
I got my backpack and got out my apartment towards the agency.

I arrived before the agency about to get in when I realized I didn't know where to go..I'll guess I just ask for endeavor and that it is my first day. I walked in towards the receptionist. "Hi it's my first day working here today. Is Endeavor here?" I asked nicely to the girl. "Ah yes Y/N right. I'll let someone bring you to him." She said and a boy came around. "You must be Y/N, following me please" he said. I nodded and followed the boy. We got inside the lift to go up to Endeavor's office.

The boy let me inside and left right after. "Hello Endeavor, I'm here" I said with a happy expression. "I'm happy you're hero Y/N. So I'll explain what you have to do" he said

He basically said I just need to patrol around the city whenever I was sighted up for that. And further there will be paperwork for me to do. But my first patrol will be with Endeavor so I knew where to go.

I got towards my new workplace and did some paperwork that was ment for me. I was in the same office as Endeavor so if I had questions I could always ask him.

Is had bin a view hours I heard Endeavor making a call "yeah Y/N is here why do you need to know?" He said as he listened to the other person on the line. "Uuh yeah she'll be here for a while, yeah you can come see her. Alright see you then" he ended the call.
I was wondering what that was about when Endeavor came up to me. "hey Y/N someone is coming to see you today but first we will be doing a patrol. So change into your hero costume." He said "oh alright, who what's to see my by the way?" I said getting up to chance into my hero costume. "Oh you'll see, I think you will like him coming over." He said while walking off "I'll meet you outside" he said right before walking out. Hmm he said it was a he thought? Maybe it was Natsuo? I don't know anyone else hero. Well it doesn't matter I guess I'll see later.

I got in my hero costume and walked out of the office. Looking outside for Endeavor

(Not my art) I finally found Endeavor and walked up to him

(Not my art)
I finally found Endeavor and walked up to him. "I'm here!!" I said maybe a little bit too happy.
He gave me a smile so I think he didn't mind at all.

We both walked down the street and he showed me the usual patrol route to follow when I would go alone. I tried to memorize everything. But if it would happen I always have my phone with me to check the route.

The patrol was pretty nice. No villains around. Umtil a huge group of interviewers ran our way. "Are you the new hero in town!" "What's your're quirk!" "Are you and Natsuo a couple!!"

The last question took me by surprise, how did they know I was friends with Natsuo? I looked over to Endeavor and even he was a bit shocked they talked about Natsuo, but he quickly went back to normal and told the interviewers to go away. They all gave a sad face and left.

We walked back to the agency. "How do you know Natsuo?" Endeavor asked me still not knowing how I met him. "O-oh I met him on the plain to Japan. He sat beside me and I kinda fell asleep on his shoulder on the way" I said a bit awkward "and we hung out a view times, I recently found out you were his father." I said. "Oh that makes sense I guess, they probably saw you two together" he said understanding the situation. "Yeah that must be it" I said.  The rest of our walk we were silent.

We got back to the office and I went back to my paperwork. I was almost done with it anyways. But Endeavor came up to me. "Hey your visitor will be coming in a view moments. Is that okay I'll be doing my patrol with a sidekick." He asked. "Oh yeah sure it's nothing important is it? I don't wanna be asked questions I don't know the answer of." I said a little shy. "Don't worry Y/N nothing to worry about, but oh and you can leave after the visitor came ok?" He said. "Oh sure, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." I said. "Good see you tomorrow Y/N" he said with a smirk when he turned away.

What had this man planned?

Endeavor had left and I didn't had to do anything anymore so I started to get the paperwork to the places it needed to be and already picked up the stuf up for tomorrow's work when I heard a "ping" from the lift. I didn't gave too much attention but then I heard someone speak.

"Y/N is that really you"

I quickly turned around wondering who the voice belongs to. When I met 2 eyes

"K-Keigo?"