Part 8

Y/n POV

it was the next morning and I woke up. But I didn't wake up because of my alarm. I realized I was somewhere else then in my bed...I was laying on top of hawks, and in his arms. I quickly got up "omg! I'm so sorry I fell asleep om you!" I said In a small panic. I clearly woke him up by my screams.

"Hmm? Oh.." he said like he didn't care. "I don't mind. I slept good" he said while slowly getting up. I was not expecting that answer...
He walked towards me. "Its Saturday after all, wanne get breakfast?" He asked.
He was right. It was the weekend after all, so it won't hurt. "S-Sure I'll get dressed." I said shyly. I got towards my bedroom and quickly got changed. I got my bag to put my phone, and money in. You got back to the living room. "I'm paying this time" I said with a small wink. "Sure Birdy, thanks" he said with a wink.

We got out of the building walking our way towards a cafe. It looked nice so I got inside. I heard a little bell ring while we opened the door to let people know we got inside. It was looking nice and I heard Natsuo talk about it ones.

We got inside and got ourself a place to sit.
I took the menu paper that was on the side of the table to look at it. Hawks also got one.
After a while there,I heard someone come up to us. "Y/n?? Hawks? What are you two doing here together" a voice said in a quite sad/jealous tone. I looked up at the person saying my name. "Natsuo? Wait you work here?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah I do" he said with a more jealous tone then before. I didn't know why he was acting like that. He's normally very sweet. "Well good for you can we order?" hawks said at him spitting out his last words.

What was going on?

Natsuo didn't answer him at all. "So what can I get for you?" He asked me.
I ordered my food and so did hawks. They both seemed pissed about something. I didn't understand but I guess it was about something between them.

"What was that about?" I asked hawks while Natsuo left. "Oh nothing you have to worry about kid" he answered. "Hm if you say so" I said not sure what had happened. I guess I'll ask Natsuo later.

After a while someone else brought us our food. I saw hawks smirk a bit seeing Natsuo sent someone else to deliver the food. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it so I just let it slide. It wasn't my problem anyways. I just don't want the only friends I have to be in a fight. But I guess I can't do anything about it.

After a while we finished our food and both got up. I payed for the food as I had promised. I asked the girl behind the bar for Natsuo, So I could say bye to him. Hawks waited outside for me anyway. The girl called him and he peeked his head trough a door. "Yes?" He asked curious. "Hey Natsuo I just wanted to say bye to you!" I said happily. He walked towards me and stoped right before me. "Is everything okay between the two of you by the way?" I asked him knowing I wouldn't get an answer. "Don't worry about is Y/N it's nothing big." He said with a small smile. "Well if you say so. Anyways I'll get going. Bye bye!" I said while giving him a hug. He wrapped his muscular armes around me and gave me a squeeze. "Bye Y/N, we should hang out soon" he said. "We sure will!" I said while opening the door to get out.

I walked towards hawks and tapping him on his shoulder. "Let's gooo" I said exited. I heard a chuckle coming from hawks, probably because I was being exited about nothing at all.
We just decided to walk around the city.

"We should get to a party" hawks said out off the blue. "Huh? Why?" I asked him. "To just have fun, there's a new club opening tonight after all. We can try it out if you want."
"Hm yeah maybe, but let's get going to my place then. We need to get ready in time" I said with a wink. "Sure but let me go to my place quick. I just wanne pick an outfit for tonight." Hawks said. I nodded and we walked towards his place.

We got to his apartment and I got in. It looked beautiful. Hawks sent some of his feathers to get some clothes. He got a backpack and put the stuff in. "Wanne fly to your place?" He said while giving me a hug and picking me up. There appeared a blush on my face by his sudden move. "S-sure, uhm that's okay." I answered him. He sat me down to opens the balcony door. I walked out and hawks locked the door again behind him. "Are you ready baby bird?" He asked me just to make sure. "Uh huh" i said nervous. I did fly with him before but it was still scary being to high up in the sky.

Hawks slowly picked me up in bridal-stile. He saw I was scared. Don't worry about it baby. I'll keep you save. Did he just call me baby? And not baby bird?? But before I could overthink it I felt his lips press against my cheek. It felt soft and gently. I wanted to look his way but we both fell down the building. "AAH OMG HAWKS!!!" I screamed out in a panic. He just jumped off this building! But he opens his wings and we were now flying. "You can lossen your grip now" he said with a chuckle. It was then when I noticed how hard I was hugging him. "Right!" I said while loosening my grip. I laid my head against his chest to relax myself and I just looked up at the heavens. After a while I noticed we got back on the ground. But hawks didn't let go of me. "You know I can walk by myself right?" I said with a giggle. "I know but I like this more" he said with an amusing smirk on his face.

God he's handsome- wait what an I thinking?

We got to my apartment and hawks let me go so I could get my keys. I opened my apartment and we both went in. We just made ourselves at  home. It around 16:00 now so the party wouldn't start in a view hours.

"Hey just wanna chill here? If you want you can also take a shower? I'll get one after you then" I said. "We can also take the shower together" he said. I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not. "Ha ha yeah in your dreams" I said sarcastic . "Alright alright I'll go. Be right back" he said. I got a towel for him and just showed how the shower worked. After that I got back to my living room and turned the tv on. I sat back in the couch and just watched some tv.

After a while I hear the bathroom door open. I looked over seeing hawks still wet with only a towel around his waist. I could see the water from his hair drip down on his chest and run all the way down.

He walked towards me. I felt my cheeks get red. He just looked so good. "Hm I forgot my other clothes" he said and grabbed his bag. He was definitely doing this on purpose. But I didn't mind, he looked handsome. I was just enjoying the show. He took his bag and got back to the bathroom. Not much time after he came out with his new outfit in. He wore black pants with a red shirt above it. It looked hot. Damn he's hot. My cheeks got red again but I quickly got up and ran towards the bathroom. "I'll go now!" I said in a small panic hoping he wouldn't see my red cheeks.

Now it was my turn to make his cheeks go red.