Part 36 🍋

Keigo and I leave the hospital and he picked me up bridle style, we fly towards his house. I feel safer there.

After a while of flying we get to his apartment and get in "it's good to be home" I say to him while holding his hand. Well more hugging his arm. "Actually, I've wanted to ask you to move in with me. If you want of course! I don't think it's good for you to be alone now and I'd like you to live here, with me." He says. I look up at him "really?" I ask him. "100%" he replies. I jump in his arms "of course I'll move in with you! I feel mush saver here now anyways and you make me feel safe too" I say and kiss him.

He kisses me back, his hand sliding t around my waist and his other hand cupping my ass. He is pushing himself onto me but I don't mind. I want him even closer to me. My arms wrap around him and push him to me too. We stumble backward until my back softly hits the wall. I moan slightly. God he feels so good, he makes me feel so good. He places his knee between my legs to pin me beter against the wall. He backs off a little "I'm not sure we can do this, your still injured-" but I cut him off by a new kiss. "I want to, I want to decide who takes my virginity. Please. Im all yours" I say against his mouth i haven't loved anyone like I love Keigo.. I even asked him what love feels like. I want to feel it all, with him.

He smiled at me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and he caries me toward his bedroom. He lays me down slowly. "Are you sure? I don't want you to do this because you don't feel save"He asks me "I just realized that I didn't have a choice when I was..there. I want to have a choice. And I want to do it with you." he gives me a sweet smile and I return one. He starts to kiss me again. Slowly. Moving from my lips to my neck, slowly and lazily down. He moves my sweater u bit up so my stomach is exposed and starts to kiss me there. I squirm I little under his touch. It almost feels too good! He takes of my sweater and trows it to the other side of the room. He starts to kiss me again all over my body. From my stomach slowly moving up. Between my breast and back to my neck. I let out quit moans. "Yes baby let me hear you" he groans.

He starts kissing my mouth again. But this time a bit rougher. I moan into his mouth when his hand goes to my inner thigh and stroking softly. Up. And down.
I start to pull on the bottom of his shirt. "Off, I want you to take it off" I say. And he immediately does what I say. With one smooth motion he trows his shirt somewhere else to the room. "I've missed you so much" I say when touching his abs and chest muscles. "I've missed you too baby. He says and starts to unbutton my pants. I'm only in my underwear now. And I know he had seen me like this already but I still turn a little shy and try to hide my body a little with my arms. He takes my wrists in one hand and pins it above my head. "Don't hide yourself yeah? You are so beautiful...so beautiful" he says. The last part more of a whisper. All while holding eye contact.

He slowly lets go of my wrists and starts to go down. He sits on the floor and pulls me toward the end of the bed. My legs are on his shoulders and I'm on full display for him. He starts to kiss and suck on my thighs and slowly moves his way to my center. He groans "fucking hell baby, just look at you. My personal feast" i whimper at him saying that. "P-please" I say. "Please what baby? What do you want? Just say it" he says back. "Touch me, please" I say. "Touch you where exactly? I'm not sure what you mean" I can feel him grinning agains my thigh. He is torturing me! "I-I... just-"
"Just say it babybird, I'm waiting. I can wait all night and day for you" he says, still that grin on his face. "E-Eat me out, please I beg you" I say. "Whatever you want babe" he replies. He starts kissing my center, the only thing separating him with me is my underwear. His hand goes to my center and draw little circles on top.
He then moves with his hand my underwear aside. "God baby, this all mine?" I nod but I don't think he can see my face. "Yea—ah" he licks my center, moving up and down. "You taste so good, fuck, you taste amazing" he groans. He starts to suck on my clit while his finger finds it way inside of me, slowly pumping in, and out of me. "Keigo...fuck, yes yes don't stop" I can feel him grin agains me only going faster. His tongue drawing circles on me. "Hmm you're so wet for me, you taste so good" he's driving me wild. I can feel my orgasm building up in my lower stomach. It al feels so good so good. I'm a moaning mess. "K-Keigo yes yes! Please! Please don't stop!" I moan.
"You're such a good girl yes? Be a good girl for me now. Cum for me baby. Do as I say and cum for me" he groans
"Yes yes! Ahh" I moan while my orgasm washes over me. Like fireworks of a wave of pleasure over my body. I reach down to Keigo and holding his shoulder for a bit of support while riding my orgasm out. "Such a good girl. Listening to me like that. Im so proud of you baby" he says. He comes back up and leans over me. He reached behind me and unclips my bra. "Are you okay baby?" He asks and I just nod and smile up at him. "I love you" I say and lean forward and kiss him again. "Fucking hell baby, I love you too" he says back.