Part 15 kinda🍋

(Okay so idk bit there is a little bit of lemon? On the end of this chapter. Idk not really but
it's a little heated. So enjoy hehe)

We both got outside of the building. Keigo turned to me and said "let's go flying, it's way shorter that way" I nodded and he picked me up bridal style. I put my armes around his neck and lied my head on his chest. And we went towards his house.

I still wasn't sure what to think about all this. Why was Natsuo acting like this. I know he could get upset because I didn't like him but he was acting really strange. It was like he was getting angry at me and reacting of off at Keigo.
Anyways he was just acting strange and I didn't like it.

"Here we are birdy" he said while landing in his balcony. But he didn't let me stand on my own yet. He just opens the door and held me with his other arm. "I can't walk on my own you know?" I said to him. "Yeah I know but I like this beter baby bird" he said. I felt some butterflies fly in my belly when he said that. It was just so sweet.

We got inside and he closed and locked the door behind him while I was still in his arms. He walked towards the couch and laid me down. "You stay here, one moment please" he said and let go of me to walk away. I was missing his touch immediately but I didn't want him to know. "A-alright" I said.
But after a while he came back with a big blanket and a big bucket of ice creams and 2 spoons. "Where is the Barbie marathon of yours?" He asked with a funny smile. He came towards me and puts the ice cream and the spoons on the table while putting the blanket on top of me. "You're so sweet you know that?" I said with a sweet giggle. "Everything for you" he said back. I blushed a bit by what he said. But I didn't say anything back.

"So, a Barbie movie?" He asked while he took the remote of the TV. "Hmm or we could watch a horror movie now and watch Barbie tomorrow?" I said. I got to be honest I was scared of horror movies but I did like them. "Ohh deal" he said and looked for a good movie. "Okay so this movie is a new and I heard that is was super scary, wanna watch it?" He said. "Uh sure" I said a bit scared. But I didn't wanna ruin it for Keigo. He puts the movie on and we started watching.

I got to be honest the movie was a bit too scary for me. I was holding a pillow where I sometimes hid behind if I got scared. Keigo would just laugh in that situation but I didn't mind that much. But after a while there wa da jump scare and I let out a small scream. And i jumped towards Keigo. "I cant do this" I said while hiding myself. "Awe birdy come on. I'll save you when something happens" he said while h wrapped his armed around me and pulled me closer. I was now laying agains him snuggled up. "Alright then" I said scared.

After a while something scary happens again and I buried my face in Keigo's chest. While wrapping my arms around him. "Awee come here birdy" Keigo said and I looked up at him. He wrapped his armed around me and sat me up straight next to him. He placed his hand on my chin so I was forced to face him. He looked at me with a warm smile. "Damn you're cute" he just said. I wasn't sure what to respond so I just said nothing. Then I saw him leaning in and I knew what he was about to do but I didn't mind. Not at all. I leaned in too and my lips touched his. I knew it was coming and I still was a bit surprise. He puts one of his hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. I felt his tongue on my lips asking me to let it in. I opens my mouth slowly so we could deepen the kiss. My body felt so warm inside out of a sudden. I just wanted more. I put my hand on his chest and the other behind his head while pulling a little bit by his hair. It was a hot make out session.

I got on top of him with one of my legs on both sides of his figure. His hands wondered off to my thighs and squeezed them a bit. One of his hands going up towards my hip and the other going towards my inner thigh. Giving it some strokes and squeezing it. He went up more and more towards my crotch squeezing it on its way. I couldn't stop myself but I let go of a small moan that got his attention. He smirked against my lips. He gave me a small peck on my lips before kissing my neck and sucking on it on some places. After a moment he found a spot where when he sucked on it I left out a small moan. And he kept kissing and abusing the area while I let out several small moans.

After a moment he backed away to look at the purple spot he made on my neck. "Perfect" was what he said. He looked back at me and placed his hand back on my inner thigh. Not breaking eye contact. He slowly went further and further up with his hand. He got that smirk again and when I flinched a bit by how close he was to my actual crotch he squeezed it slightly to get a moan out off me. "Fuck, you're sexy" he said and started to kiss me again.