Part 24 🍋

Warning ⚠️
18+ content
Yes I mean sexy time
————————————————————————

His hands wonder around your body. Desperate to feel every inch of you. Your heavy breathing and quite moaning drives him crazy. He wants you. He needs you.

The make out session becomes hotter and hotter. Your hands wonder on his back towards his hair. You softly pull on it. Receiving a groan from Keigo. He stops kissing you for a second to pull his shirt off with one smooth motion. He goes to your neck leaving butterfly kisses all around it. You give a small moan when he kisses a specific place in my neck. He immediately attacks that spot and sucked it and softly nibbling it. "Yes.." You moan out softly. You cover my mouth with my hand quickly, not wanting to make more noice. He stops kissing you and hovers above you. He talked your wrist and removes it from your mouth. "Let me hear you, angel" he said with a smirk glued to his face.
You nod quickly obeying his orders. "Use words please." He smirks "okay, I will let me hear you, Keigo" You answered. "Good girl" he said while kissing your neck again.

Your hands wonder around his back stroking his wings. "Those are sensitive baby, be careful with that okay?" He says in a dominant tone. "Yes Keigo" You answer quickly.

He takes off your shirt and backs off a little. "Fuck you're Beautiful, angel" he says while biting his bottom lip softly.

He strayed to kiss your lips softly for a minute before slowly moving down your body. Soft butterfly kisses from your neck towards you chest. His hands on both sides of my side. "May I?" He asked while looking at your bra, hoping to take it off. You quickly nod, letting him know it's okay. His hands goes to your back and unclips my bra within a second and takes it off. He starts to massage one of your boob while kissing and sucking on the other one. "Fuck.." You moan out, enjoying the pleasure Keigo is giving you.

Your hand go down to his pants, stroking his dick trough the pants. Getting a groan from Keigo.

His hand goes down to your pants and unbutton them quickly. Leaving you only in your underwear. He smirks at you body before leaving a trail of kisses going from your stomach further down. The kisses become more slowly when then arrive at your inner thigh. "Fuck...yes.!" You moan out. "Yes what baby?" He smirks "Yes please...please Keigo" you answer.

He starts to kiss your cunt trough your underwear. You push yourself towards his desperate to feel him. His hands slowly remove your underwear, leaving you completely naked. "Fuck you're beautiful ..." he says while looking at you.

He started to lick your cunt slowly. "You taste good birdy" he says while you moan into his touch. He starts sucking on your clit and inserts his finger inside of you. "Fuck...yes..don't stop, please Keigo!" You moan. You feel Keigo smirk against your cunt. He loves that he can make you feel like this.

He curls his finger inside of you while still licking your cunt "fuck...I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum...yes!" You moan out almost hitting your climax. "Good girl, come for me baby...only for me...you're all mine" he groans out. "Yes...yes all yours Keigo"You moan out while reaching your climax.

"T-that was amazing" you puff out. "Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up" he says. He walked towards the bathroom and starters the shower. He walked back to the bedroom and picked you up bridal-style. "You okay angel?" He asks sweetly with loving eyes "uh huh, y-yeah" you say. Keigo chuckles at your reaction. "Thought so baby" he smiles while giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"Want me to shower with you, baby?" He asked sweetly. Your eyes were closed but they open when hearing your boyfriends voice. You were tired because of the 'activitys' "uh huh" you mumble in a sleeping voice. "Did I make you tired birdy?" He says with a chuckle. "Yeah.." you say while laying your head back on his shoulder.

He gets to the bathroom and placed you under the shower. "Stay there for a second okay, beautiful?" He says while undressing himself quickly so he can clean you off.

He gets in the shower with you a quickly holds you again. Not wanting any space between the two of you.

He takes the shampoo and started to clean your hair and body. He kisses some random places of your body while cleaning then and saying sweet things in your ear.

After the shower you wake back up again out of your tiredness. You dry yourself off a little while still holding Keigo as close as possible. He was being so sweet to you. You somehow didn't understand how this all happened. He was your childhood friend and now he is your boyfriend. You felt like you didn't deserve such a good boyfriend, but you still got him. And it felt like a dream come true.

After getting dressed you and Keigo went to the living room to watch a movie together. But it didn't last long before you fell asleep on Keigo's chest.

"I'm so in love with you, birdy"