Part 29

He gets my out the car and we walk towards an old house. No one lives here anymore but he leads me inside. It still looks okay. "Where are we Natsuo?" I ask him but he doesn't answer. This is the moment I need to fight back! I stop and activate my quirk, but nothing happens. I try again and again but it won't activate. "Stupid baby, the bracelet I gave you will cancel your quirk. And sadly for you, you can't get it off." He smirks. I start to panic. I'm being kidnapped! And I didn't even tell anyone where I was going. BUT I have my phone on me. I hope he won't find out but I need to be alone so I can use it.

He leads me towards some room. I look around and it just looks like a bedroom. It's quite nice actually. "We will be living here for now on." He starts "don't be sad about ending your old life. The life you will have with me will be way beter he" he says and tries to kiss my head but I move out of the way. He quickly gets a hold off my neck and pushes me his way. "Don't you dare Y/N, you're mine now" he says and kisses me om my head. He went out of the room and locks it behind him. There are no windows in my I guess new bedroom.

I have my phone on me and I quiklgu grab it. Wanting to send a text to Keigo and call the police. But as soon as I send Keigo a text my phone tells me I don't have service. I can't text him now and I'm not sure what to do next. I can't contact anyone now. I put my phone back in my pocket. They will realize I'm not back at the agency within now and 5 minutes.

I decided it's not smart to look on my phone all the time. I need it to be charged for when I escape here so I can call someone.

After what feels like hours Natsuo gets back in the room. "Hey sweetheart, how are you doing?" He asks me. He looks so sweet asking that but I know beter. He's just acting nice and if I answer any questions 'wrong' he will turn angry within second. It's smart to just play along. "Oh- I'm good just a bit cold" I reply. I don't want to sound too obvious and be all 'in love'. He'll know I'm acting immediately. "Good to heard pretty baby, I'll get you a blanket, yeah?". He walkes out the door to get me a blanket. I hope that will get me warm because I feel like I'm freezing.

After what felt like another hour Natsuo comes back to the room. "Looks like you already made it to the news babe". He hands me the blanket. "What?" I ask him. "You're all over the news, they are already looking for you, even your ex boyfriend is looking for you. But don't worry baby I will keep you save from him." He answered. It's good to know they are already looking for me. But I do think it will take long till they find me. We did drive a shit end towards this place. I need to escape for them to find me. If I get out of this house I meet to send my live location to Keigo as fast as possible. He knows what to do next, I hope.

Natsuo leaves me alone for most of the time and only checks in a view times. It was kinda awkward if I needed to go to the bathroom. He just went with me and stood behind the door so I could do my business and get out again. It did learn me about the house. I was a staircase the leads upstairs and a door that I assume would be the front door. I need to do a little more research before I escape though. I don't wanna get trough the wrong door at my only chance of escaping.

____________________________

It's bin at least 2 days. But I'm not sure. Where my room is isn't really light. Natsuo has bin coming in more often. He usually sits besides me and stroked my hair and back. Telling me how he loves me and that no one else live some like he does. That he is going to be my husband and we will have children. It scares me, he also wanted me to touch him in the car ride here. It frightens me what he wants to do with me. I mean my combat skills are good but I haven't eaten much. Natsuo Isn't giving me enough food and im getting more and more tired by the minute.