Chapter 7

Dedicated to ds6801

Third POV

"Are you talking about Khun Thiwat? What did you do?" Dylan asked after Kim bursted out.

"They are my classmates, three boys and two girls. They know everything about him. His real name, his house address, about you guys being around him all the time, about aunt Malee, my Dad, me they know everything about him. I guess those boys were the ones who got expelled from school for bullying him. One girl I think she was rejected by him, I am guessing her name is Bella. They knew you guys weren't around him for a while, I got to know that they were planning getting back at him." Kim explained why he did what he did

"Okay...is Bella the one who is acting as the victim?" Dylan questioned

"Hmm yes..." Kim nodded

"But what exactly did you do?"

"I threatened them to stay away from him, there were multiple instances when they planned to corner him and beat him up for ruining their lives, thanks to Mew, he was always around him so they could never get anywhere close. But that day he was alone, he was being followed, I blocked their way. And those guys got into a fight with me, I broke a guy's nose while defending myself, and I guess they are getting their revenge by accusing me in such a lowly way"

"That's all I need Kim... I will help you out of this"

"How could you? I am suspended, my name has been ruined, no one is going to believe me even if I tell them I did not do anything they claim to have happened, huh ... I have become an icon, if anyone's kid asks their parents what is a rebel they would literally point at me and say he is a rebel, he is a bad guy and never become like that if you want to be loved" Kim scoffed sarcastically at himself.

"Kim... I will help you... No matter what, I will go to any extend to save you out of this mess"

Kim just looked at Dylan, he did not know why he was rooting for him and why he was willing to help him. No one ever did that, why would he?

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Dylan asked Kim, his voice filled with concern.

"I am fine, it's just I need to dress this wound" Kim said while showing his right knee.

Dylan found the first aid box and started to tend the wound by dabbing antiseptic liquid on it. Kim just kept looking at Dylan, he was afraid of it to happen, but he was falling in love with this strong, mean but sweet and caring man. Dylan looked up to see Kim as the room was oddly silent, and Kim was looking back at him.

"What happened?" Dylan asked while wrapping a bandage around Kim's knee.

"How will you help me?" Kim asked, he finally believed in someone.

"I will go to any extent... Even ... If it means to seek help from Khun Tanet, I will" Dylan said meaning every word.

"Uncle Tanet won't help, he doesn't care about anyone but himself"

"You don't know that, I don't blame you for thinking that way but, Khun Tanet will definitely step in if it concerns Khun Thiwat."

"Huh...Uncle Tanet doesn't love his son that much, I have been around them for my whole life, I know better, Uncle Tanet doesn't care about anyone"

"And I have worked closely with Khun Tanet, yes he is blinded by power and desire to be the strongest businessman but he loves Khun Thiwat, he cares about him, he just doesn't know how to show it"

Dylan and Kim were having this conversation while Kim was sitting on a chair and Dylan kneeling down and tending to his knee. They both locked eyes for a few seconds, Kim decided not to talk about it further as he knew that Dylan really knows what he is talking about. If uncle Tanet really loves his son then good for them.