Chapter 12

Dedicated to selenangela

Mew POV

I am happy, I am the happiest, it's been a month since we started dating

We always do everything together, we eat, go to uni, come back, watch movies, play games, we literally do everything together. Gulf moved back to his condo and then came back again leaving his clothes and all his stuff behind. Gulf is the cutest when he snuggles up to me in his sleep, he says he could sleep better with me next to him and that was the most romantic thing ever.

Saint is still missing, Gulf still thinks about him and so does Zee. I somehow distract Gulf by keeping him occupied but, Zee he is getting miserable day by day.  Zee spends most of his time next door playing games while waiting for Saint to return. I know that Gulf is hiding something about Saint to us but I never forced him to say anything, because I know my baby will tell me if he wants to.

Today we are in Gulf's neighborhood, in the cafe where Techno works at... Techno has grown quite a lot, he is now the manager of this branch and he manages few other coffee shops of the same franchise in the city. The shop owner definitely saw how loyal he will be to him and his work through the time he worked here.

While Techno is handling customers, Gulf, Champ and I are sitting on a table while waiting for Sammy and Yacht to join us. We all decided to meet today as everyone reunited by coincidence. Five minutes I see Zee and Kaownah walking in through the door, they come and sit on the same table as ours. I am confused as to why they are here.

"Hey... I am Kaownah... So you are the famous Gulf?" Kaownah asked

"Oh... Hi, I've heard a lot about you" Gulf said and both of them started chatting.

Techno joins the table and starts chatting with Gulf, Kaownah and Champ. I have a feeling that whatever conversation they are having will be a long one, as both Techno and Kaownah are chatterboxes. I see Zee sitting in front of me, alone. He is folding his hands and just looking at all the other people in the coffee shop.

"Hey... How come you're both here?" I asked Zee

"Kaownah pulled me here, he was rambling something about how I would feel better" Zee said in s gloomy tone.

"Are you okay?"

"I miss Saint"

"That is the only thing you have been saying from the past few days"

"Because I mean it every time I say it"

"Zee, it's not in out hands, it's up to Saint when he comes back"

"It is not Mew... I know Gulf knows where Saint is, I know you know about it too but, you guys choose not to tell me about it. I could go find Saint out there instead of coming to this kitty party"

"Zee, we really don't know where he is, Gulf told us that he is in their grandparents house and I think we should believe him on that"

"You were the last person he spoke to and Gulf is his cousin... obviously both of you know something and please don't kid around saying that he is still in their grandparents place, you know that it is not the entire truth"

"Zee~"

"Nevermind, I feel suffocated here, I am going home...that is I will be staying in Saint's condo even tonight"

Saying that Zee walked out of the coffee shop.

"I really thought he might feel better when he socialize for a bit" Kaownah said "I will go check on him and stay with him wherever he decides to go"

I felt thankful to Kaownah, as I don't know how to solve Zee's problem. I know the solution is Saint...but no one knew where he was.

I saw Gulf and he was looking at his knee guiltily.

"Gulf?" I called

"Yeah" Gulf looked at me helplessly

"It's not your fault, don't worry about it...oh look, Sammy and Yacht is here."

I could see Sammy looking pretty as ever and Yacht following her.

"Heya boys..." Sammy said in a very loud voice which was heard throughout the place. She was cheerful, excited and happy more than ever to finally meet up.

I think she is more happy as Gulf is here, Sammy and I were not so close but, she used to call me  and once in a while ask about Gulf. I did not tell her anything because at that point even Gulf was not ready to be close to anyone... Not even me. And I also know how much Gulf missed her too, Gulf was closer to Sammy than compared to anyone on the trip, so I figured they had a deep friendship.

Everyone of us sat there and chatted for hours, no one knew how the time went by. We were just talking about random stuff like catching up on each other's lives, and suddenly the table fell silent mostly because Sammy was silent.

"What happened Sammy?" I asked concerned

"Well, all this is nice and all... But it only makes me think about my bracelet" Sammy said with a sad expression.

"I told you... It's okay, if it is meant to be lost... Then it is lost" Yacht said trying to cheer Sammy.

"Umm... Guys... " Gulf started and everyone's attention was on him. "I have your bracelet"

"What? We have talked about this so many times... Why didn't you tell me?" Techno let out

"Well... I... I didn't tell you because I wanted to give to Sammy personally when I meet her" Gulf replied

"So you really do have it?" Sammy asked all happy and loud again.

Gulf gave a guilty by wide smile and nodded his head.

"Do you have it now?"

"No, it's at home. It's nearby, you can come with me and I will give it to you"

"Really?" Sammy asked excitedly "can we go now?"

Gulf considered it for a few seconds but, he couldn't say no to Sammy so he just nodded.

"So you guys wait here... We will be back" said Gulf addressing everyone and left with Sammy hopping behind him with full of energy. 

[A/N] woah Sammy is gonna meet her father... how do you think it will go? do you think they will be able to recognize each other?