Chapter 9

Dedicated to kkamily77

Gulf POV

"Bella?" I asked in confusion

"Oooo, you remember me?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"You know why... I wanted you, but you chose someone else instead, do you know how much happiness I could have given you"

"Bella, I rejected you because at that time I was afraid of you... You were bossy and mean, I was afraid that I would end up with a person who will boss me around"

"Shut up... I would have never done that to you... I loved you after all. I would have done anything for you" slowly another girl and 3 other boys came and stood behind her, whom I could recognise immediately, they were among the many people who bullied me when I was in school, they were a year senior and from another school. Dylan, Ben and Arthur saved me from them and Por made sure that they were expelled by using very harsh means to the management.

If I saw them a month ago, I would have been shivering from head to toe out of fear, but right now all I could feel was anger. They harm Kim, one guy was literally cleaning the blood from the blade of the dagger he was holding. My eyebrows knitted together and my hands which were holding the railing of the window which was tightening, gripping it harder.

"What do you want now?" I asked through gritted teeth

"Well, we thought we could give you a lesson and let go..." She said with folded hands and craning her neck trying to see Kim who was sitting on the floor "Your stupid friend there had to be nosy and beat my friends up, now it has gone too far. Yes I was the one who lied that he harassed me, but I just came to know that this dork is actually your step brother, and I know how powerful your father is... I don't know who got married to who and whose son he is... But we are not ready to take risks... If the truth comes out, I am doomed... My reputation is doomed, my name would be ruined for making a false accusation. So we tricked him to come here and planned on ending his life... But just like a rabbit who walks into a trap, you walked straight into it."

"What are you going to do?" I don't know how to react to this stupid girl who is just standing there and telling us all about her plan, all of them might actually end up going to jail when I and Kim get out of this place. And that's when it dawned on me that if they went to the extent of killing Kim, they might kill me too.

"You can't do anything darling, you did enough, you hurt me enough"

"You are obsessed, you never liked me, you just want to claim me"

"What's so wrong about it? What would have gone wrong if you rather belong to me than that asshole boyfriend of yours"

"Don't you fucking badmouth about him... I will kill you bitch" I yelled while shaking the railing I was holding which was not even budging an inch. She flinched because of my loud and angry voice but she wasn't going to change her mind as they had planned to do to us.

"Okay...times up...boys do what you have to do...I am leaving" saying that she left followed by the other girl.

One guy opened the bag which he had been holding from the beginning and all three of them dug into it and took out something which looked like stones.

"What the fuck are you going to do?" I asked in the same amount of anger... they looked scared but were determined to kill us.

They threw the stones one by one into the room and I ducked down trying to protect my head and Kim crawled next to me too. They kept firing stones which hit the test tubes and beakers in the lab. One by one many were knocked down and the mixture of who knew what liquids kept spilling on the floor.