Chapter 30-Lucy?

Natsu's eyes widen. He was so stunned. "How.... Lucy?" Natsu asked while slowly walking front. Yes. There is Lucy... unconsious.... lying on the ground with dark wind surrounding her.

"Wh-what's she's doing here? I.... I thought Lumina is in Lucy's body?!" Gray asked. Silence filled the air.

9
Yes. She is in my body..

The flinch when they heard a voice. "Lucy-san? Is that you?" Wendy asked. Then they waited for a reply.

Unfotunately yes, Wendy-chan. I suggest you all stay here and let Lumina do the fight.

"What?! But she could die! And if she dies you would die to, right?" Natsu exclaimed. They heard a sigh.

Baka. Ofcourse not! Haven't you really be listening this time?! Lumina and me are completely different people! We can't die together!

"Oooooohhhhh...." Natsu said. The other could only sweatdropped. "Then what do you want us to do, Lucy?" Erza asked.

Just stay here and be safe.

~back at Lumina~

Lumina's POV

I narrowed my eyes as we fought Haylee. He smile creeply. "Not tired yet, dear sister?" She asked. I gripped at my demon sword and smiled back. "Never, Haylee" I replied. She just grin at me.

They're here already. Please be alright, Lumina...

I mentally roll my eyes. I am safe. Why not fight here instead of me huh?! All you ever do is talk chit chat to me!!!!

So rude...

Oh shut up! This is so frustrating!.... "Demon Blast!" Shot! Before the attack could hit me... Asteshia blocked it with her own sword. She looked at me. "Focus here, Damn it!" She yelled in frustration.

"Calm down will ya?!" I shouted back. She sighed. "Just shut up and fight, Lumina" she ordered. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah.. Asteshia.." and with that I attack Haylee with my sword.

Our sword clash either way. "Heh. Your getting quite better here, Lucy" Haylee said. I clicked my tongue. "Tsk. Don't compare me to that girl. I am way better than her" I said proudly.

Oh really now?

Shut up! Your letting my confidence away! Damn it!

Tch. Alright alright. Your still lucky that your my sister!

I ignore her and focused on the fight. Hayle began laughing crazy. "Do you really think you could beat me?!" She exclaimed. I grin. "Ofcourse. Why would I be here then? I was born to kill you, Haylee"

I said with a smirk. She just growl. Then we just kept on sword fighting until I get to hit her on her side. She lose her grip on her sword and fell back on the ground. I walked to her over. I flip her and pointed my sword on her throat.

I grin as I lean down to her. "Any last words, Haylee?" I asked. She smile.... a dark smile. "Yes. And that's.... goodnight" with her final words she pulled out a sword from her hands and stab me on my heart.

"LUMINA!" Damn...