Chapter 9-Demon Princess

Natsu's POV

This isn't true... Luce is... is the Demon Princess? This can't be happening! I am just dreaming!

Seconds later, Lucy crashed at the ground with the male demon laying at the ground.

Lucy is actually standing beside the male demon and glared at the demon.

"Please, don't kill me" the demon begged. Luce smirked at the demon.

"Demon Ryder. You dared to hurt my friends." she paused for a moment and glared.

"I shall not forgive you" she continued. She pointed her sword to the demon's face. The demon shake in fear.

The demon just keep on begging not to kill him. Is she really Lucy? Is she? This is impossibly true!

"Ne, princess, how about his price?" Ash asked Lucy. "I can always have his blood" she said coldly. Ash sweatdropped.

Lucy just keep on starring at the demon. "You.. who told you, Ryder?" she asks. "Demon Princess, ma'am" the demon replied.

She evily smiles. "So, princess have been planning... Such nonsense" She replied with some giggles.

"I shall gave you to Asteshia-chan for good use" she explained. The demon's eyes widen, then he shook his head.

"No.. please no.. not to Asteshia" the demon begged again. "Princess, the price" Ash said again.

"Why not to Asteshia, huh Ryder?" Luce asked. "She reborn us" the demon explained. "I know" Luce replied.

"You'll be reborned and forget all your memories and live happily" Luce explained. The demon disagreed.

"I don't wanna hide again." the demon said with tears falling from his eyes. "Hide?" Lucy asked.

"I am not hiding. I am living. I don't care if I have to hide the true me as long as I can live happily" Luce said.

"Wrong! You always wanted them to know who you really are, don't you?" the demon asked.

Lucy smiles. "They know now." Lucy said gladly. "Demons are demon. You can't change the way you were borned." Lucy said.

Then Lucy change to her normal appearance. "I am a demon and I'm proud of it" Luce said with a smile.

"Pathetic" The demon said. "You're not a real demon. You're a fake one!" the demon shouted.

Then he slowly stand up. "I'll kill you, princess" the demon said darkly. Then he punched Luce.

"LUCY!" I shouted. But then Lucy holds the demon's fist with her right hand. (The sword also dissapeared).

"I gave you a second chance, Demon" Lucy said darkly. Then Lucy punched him at the stomach using her left.

"Ashiee, heal my friends." Lucy ordered. "Hai hime" Ashiee said as she run to me and started healling me.

"Ash, who's Lucy?" I asked her. "Princess Lulu, she's amazing" Ashiee said with a smile not looking at my eyes.

"Is she... evil?" I asked. She surprisely looked at me then smile. "No, she's not. She's completely hopeless if you ask me"

She paused for a moment and looked at my wounds. "She's all lonely without Fairy Tail. At first she wants to kill herself when she finds

out that she had a blood of a demon. She tells me stories about her missions or her life here at Fairy Tail" then she stops on healling me.

"You guys don't know how happy Lushiee was when she got a chance to went back to her family" There she started to sobs.

She stood up and walk to Erza and started healing her. "She was happier than ever." She added. Leaving us silent.

"Is Lu-chan.. suffering?" Levy asked. "Ofcourse she was" Then her smile vanished. "She's been hunted" she added.

"Hunted?" Erza asked. "Hunted by nightmares" she explained. Then she began to heal Gray, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Lily, and Carla.

I looked at Lucy who is still fighting the demon. "Wing Slash of the Demon Dragon Slayer!" Luce casted.

"Demon Barrier!" the demon casted. "Elemental Dragon Secret Art: Slashing Waves!" she casted.

Then the barrier went vanished. "Princess! Sky Magic: Heal!" Ashiee casted as her magic hitted Luce.

Leaving Lucy all healed. "Thanks Ash!" Lucy thanked her. "Welcome Princes!" Ash said as she summoned her wings.

She flew to her master's side and fight with her. Then they hold their hands up. "Unison Raid!" they shouted.

Then black light with white light covered them. "Dark Blazing Sword Slash!" they shouted again.

Then their attack hitter the male demon resulting him to lay unconsciously on the floor with some wounds.

"Hime, we over did it!" Ash said happily. "We always do" Lucy said with a smile. She is Luce....She is...

Then we started to stood up and walk near to them. "Lu-chan.." Levy said. Luce looked at Levy with worried eyes.

"Ikari, Lu-chan" Levy said with a smile. Lucy smiled at her as a reply. "Well, I bet you grew up well Lucy" Erza said.

Lucy nodded. Then a dark light surrounded her, after some seconds the dark light dissapeared.

Leaving Luce in her demon form. Light blonde hair and bloody red eyes. Huh? Then she smiles.

"I better sent this demon to Asteshi-chan" she said. The she looked at the spot where the demon is laying.

Her eyes widen. The demon is gone!!! "NANI?!" Lucy shouted. "After the unison raid!!!" she added.

"Lulu, calm down"Ash said. "B-but... he... he's gone!" Lucy said while pointing the spot. We giggle softly.

Then she lay herself on the fall. She's facing the floor. "After all the magic I used..." she said in a sad expression.

Then she stood up with dark aura around her. "I can't believe him..Ash" she said in a dark.voice.

"He's a little idiot for him to live" she said in a kinda evil tone. "What do you mean, Lucy?" Gray asked.

"I blow up his blood" she explained. "N-nani?!?" Wendy said scaredly. Then we heard a BOOM!!!.

Lucy just laugh sweetly. "Hahahahaha!!!!! he's dead!!! get it? dead!" she said while keep on laughing. O my Luce...

What happened to her? What does demon princess affected her??? "Princess, bye bye 200,000 jewels.." Ash said sadly.

"Oh yeah!" Lucy said as she snapped out from her laugh. She faces us with a demon look and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I am the Demon Princess of Fierra, I am a Demon Dragon Slayer" she introduced.

"Dragon Slayer?" I asked her. She nodded. "I also met Igneel, Natsu" she said. my eyes went wide and watery.

"Igneel?" I said slowly... "Hai! He was so kind to me, Natsu" she said. "He said 'Tell Natsu that I love him so much'" she said.

"And he said. Keep your fire up, Natsu" Luce said with a smile. Tears flow from my eyes as she said that.

Then I smiled to her. "Arigatou, Demon Princess" I thanked her. She smiled at me once again.

It's good to have you back, Lucy. I hope to know you more.... Demon Princess.