Chapter 25-I know...

Lucy's POV

I flinched a little. Dark. Wait. Am I back? I felt like I got concious so... I really am. Ghad! I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked twice or thrice to adjust the brightness.

I looked down to see I'm chained. Great. I am chained. I sighed. I looked at my right. Natsu. He just stare at me. I blushed and I don't know why.

"Why are you starring at me like that? You're so creepy Natsu" I said. Then his face went hopes up. "Lucy, are you really Lucy?" He asked. I glare at him.

"You shut it. I am a demon, you can't get your Lucy back" I said harshly. His face went pale. I guess he lose hope. I sighed.

I looked up at the ceiling. "I was Lucy afterall" I exclaimed. I could sense him looking at me. "Haylee lied. She drugged me out making me think Fairy Tail is my enemy" I explained.

Silence. He didn't reply. "Then I met her. Inside the darkness I met Lucy Heartfilia. She is very kind. She is so kind" I said. I began to tear up and I don't know why.

"She said... Fairy Tail is my family. Haylee is my enemy. How unfortunate that I was blinded by her" I said. Then I felt a tear betrayed me. Betrayed.

"I'm stuck. Natsu, I am not Lucy Heartfilia" I said as I looked at him. He felt stunned at my sudden reaction. "Y-you talked to Luce?" He asked. I smile.

"Do I? She said I am Lucy Heartfilia yet I denied it. Am I really Lucy Heartfilia, Natsu Dragneel?" I asked. He grinned a little. "Ofcourse you are. You are Lucy of Fairy Tail!" He declared.

Lucy of Fairy Tail...

I stare at him. "Yes.... and I am also the Demon Princess, right?" I asked. His grinned faded. He frown. Then the door opened before he could reply. At the door, there stood Erza, Wendy, Gray, Happy, Charles, and more.

I went into a serious face. Erza closed the door. "I see you're awake, Lucy" Erza said. I just stare at her. She sighed. "You are drugged. Thats what Asteshia and Ashley said" she explained.

I didn't reply. It is true yet I like secrets. "Why aren't you speaking, Lucy-san?" Wendy asked. I looked at the ceiling again. Just starring at it. Its them. How could I....

"Lucy, speak up" I heard Gray said. I looked back at them. My bangs covering my eyes. Then I evily grinned. "I am the Demon Princess" I said. Silence filled the air.

"I am the only one who could defeat Haylee" I added. They didn't reply. I looked at them. "Free me. I order you to free me here" I ordered. They didnt move a muscle. "Tsk" I said.

I looked at the chains. "You've gone crazy, Lucy" Gray said. I laugh a little. "Crazy? So its crazy to protect my guild or should I say my family from the other demon princess?" I asked.

They went stunned. Who doesnt? Who would even hear that someone who attacked the guild would want to save it? Ridiculous right? I'm outta my mind. I got nothing!

"Then why do you attacked the guild?" Erza asked. I laugh and looked at her. "I wasnt" I simply said. She narrowed her eyes and walked nearer to me. Later on, she punched me on the stomach.

"ERZA!" The others said. I spit out blood. The others kept Erza away from me. My mouth is covered of my blood. I laughed again. "IT HURTS!" I said gladly. I laughed again.

"It really hurts, huh, Lucy Heartfilia?" I asked as I looked at the ceiling. Silence feel the air. I am pathetic. She said that we are the same. I believed. But why they didnt? I laughed again.

"It hurts! Doesn't it, Lucy?" I asked dumbly as I stare at the ceiling. I know she heard me. "Lucy~! Erza is hurting you! Hahaa... it hurts, right? Does the pain makes you feel angry?" I asked but no one replies.

Then my eyes become to water. "It hurts.... why won't you just be back?! I hate you! Lucy Heartfilia I hate you!! Get the hell in here and let me leave!" I shouted but no reply. I licked the blood. "Delicious..." I mumble.

I looked back at the fairies. They seemed stunned. I smile. "Punch me. Kick me. Hurt me more. I want more. It just feel so right" I exclaimed. Erza stepped forward. "You hate Lucy?" She asked. I smile.

"She is the one who told me the truth. She said that you are my family and I'm going to be married to Natsu Dragneel" I explained. I could see Natsu blushed. Red!

"Could we have Lucy back?" Erza asked. I laughed. "You want her? Beat Haylee first. I bet you couldnt even leave a single scratch!" I exclaimed. I know this isnt me. I just know it.

She frown. "Why dont you do it then?" She asked. I narrowed my eyes. "How? I'm all tied up! Chains all over me!" I exclaimed. Control it Lucy. Do it. Erza sighed.

"If we free you will you help us kill Haylee?" She asked. I smile. "Deal~!" I sang. And ofcourse, they free me up. I hugged Natsu resulting him to blushed redder. I giggle.

"You're my soon-to-be-husband! How amazing!" I said like a child but deeo inside... I mean it. I love Natsu Dragneel since the very first day. I know I'm drugged but then... he really caught my attention on the first day of my mission.

And this is why... we, demons, musn't learn to love. We are sins of the world. If we love, tragedy cames all the way. Wait until I killed Haylee then the tragedy will come.