Chapter 4-Seeing Her Again

Natsu's POV

Ashiee, the memo of the demon princess, told us to went to Lucy's apartment at exactly 1 pm. We did! Me, Happy, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Charles went upstairs.

Where Lucy's room is. We usually had presents for her. I stopped infront of Lucy's room door. "What's the matter, Natsu?" Erza asked me. "What if Lucy isn't here?" I said nervously.

"Just knocked the stupid door already!" Gray shouted. Then I knocked the door but no reply. I tried opening the door. It was't locked at all!

I open the door, leaving Wendy closing it. I sniffed the air.... I smell... Lucy's scent. Then we placed our presents on her desk, we walked to Lucy's bed revealling a blonde hair sleeping.

Ashiee is also sleeping beside the blonde hair, hugging her tightly. "Princess Lulu" Ashiee mumbled "Uhh... Natsu... salamander.... Fairy Tail... Ugh" Lucy mumbled.

Tears flow from our eyes and shocked us. "Luce?" I said while looking at her in disbelieve. "What now Natsu? Didn't you see I am sleeping?" Lucy said angrily.

Then she changed her position making her facing the wall and leaving the cat fall on the fall, waking her up. She looked at us with sleepy eyes.

"Ohayo Natsu, Minna" Ash said while rubbing her right eye and sitting properly. She jumped on Lucy's bed and shaking Lucy. "Lushiee! Wake up!" she said.

Then Lucy just sat up and looked at Ashiee. "But I am too sleepy, Ash" Lucy twinned and went back to sleep. "Lucy! Fairy Tail is here!" Ash demanded. "Uh? you mean team Natsu or just Natsu?" she asked with her eyes closed.

"What if its only Natsu" the below asked. Huh??? "Then tell Natsu to used the door and do not disturb me because I am sleeping!" she said to Ash.

"Well, can we now?" I asked Lucy who's eyes went wide open and quickly sat up and looked at us, shocked. "Wh-what are you guys doing here?" Lucy asked.

"To bring you back to Fairy Tail" ice princess said. "Bring me back? since when did I left?" Luce asked again. "The girl demon dragged you away remember?" I said.

Luce slowly stood up and looked at us. Before she could say a word, we attacked her some warmed hugs! "LUCY!" we shouted with smiles on our faces.

"M-minna....c-can't.....b-breath!!" she said, we release the hug. She just smile at us warmly. "Good to see you guys again" Lucy said with a smile. We reply back a smile.

"Open our gifts, Lushee!" Happy said while landing to Lucy's shoulder. "Oi Minikui Neko!" Ash shouted "Do not dare to flew over Lucy-chan's shoulder!!" she yelled.

Leaving Happy quickly flying to my back using me as a shield. "Ne, Natsu, that exceed just called me minikui!" Happy said. It makes Lucy giggles.

"I didn't knew Ashiee is over protective" Lucy said while sweatdropping. "Well I am! I don't wanna lose another master again, ne?" Ash said.

"Lose another master?" Lucy ask Ashiee. "Lucy, she had a master before you" Erza explained. "Who?" Lucy asked again. "Demon Princess, Lucy-san" Wendy said.

Lucy's eyes went wide open then she smiled. She turned around and hugged Ash through her arms. "I will never leave your side" Lucy said with a smile.

Ashiee looked away. "That's what Princess Lulu said to me" Ashiee demanded. "Lucy is not Princess Lulu, Ashiee" Happy said. "Shut up Baka!" Ash shouted.

We just sweatdropped and laugh unexpected. Lucy looked at Ashiee with worried eyes. "Luce, are you fine?" I asked her, she looked at me and smile "Hai" she said.

It is good to have Lucy back to us. But is there's something wrong, Lucy?