Chapter 29- The Attack

Lumina's POV

I'm scared. If Haylee could beat Lucy... then she could beat me then? I sighed and stood nervously. Today is the day we attack Clocluse. How arrogant.

"Are you alright, Lumina?" I heard Erza asked. I didn't dare to look up at her. "I'm fine. Do not bother me. I'm thinking" I coldly said.

Oi! Be kind to Erza!

I mentally rolled my eyes. Seriously? Even now? She's still inside my head? Just get the hell out already!

I couldn't believe your me! Your very rude!

I ignore her and watched Ashiee as she began to chant the spell on opening the portal. Shesh. Too long.

Hey! Don't ignore and forget me!

Says the one who forgot that Ashiee have portal powers. Geez. Just leave my mind already and transform to other else! Like Natsu or someone.

Geez. I can't. That's my body so stop complaining! I'm the one supposse to be complaining becau-

Shut the hell up or I kill myself. Don't forget that I'm a demon and I don't hesitate on killing someone nor myself.

Then I heard nothing. Thank goodness. Then the portal is ready and I hopped in first. As I landed in hell. I summoned my sword and began going into the flow.

I silently hid behind a huge rock. Natsu and the others are behind me. Ashiee beside me. "Damn this life" I cursed then I began to unhumanly pass the demom guardians.

With that, in just a second, they all fell down with deep wounds. I stood up straight. "Sugoi..." Natsu said in awe. I smirked. "You better be amaze, I am me afterall" I replied.

Then we silently pass the corridors as we reached the huge door. I took a take breath. "Here goes nothing" I mumble and punched the huge door. My red eyes glowing fiercely.

At there, Haylee stood with an evil smile. "Ah.... so the fairies came afterall. To think that demons hate fairies.." Haylee said. I gripped my sword tightly.

I smirked demonly. "Eh... so your expecting us then?" I said. She laugh. "Ah... yes. All part of my plan" she declared. I narrowed my eyes. "You... you bastard!" Natsu shouted. She evily laugh.

"Aw... You must be Salamander then.. Why.. I am very sorry but I should be going. I am in a hurry" Haylee said. "You?! Bring Lucy back!" Natsu shouted as he attacked her.

"Natsu!/Flame Brain!/Natsu-san!" We shouted. Haylee blocked the attack so easily. She smirked. "Hmm... I see then. You are in love with Lucy Heartfilia" Haylee said.

Wow... that is so not obvious...

I mentally facepalm. My other self seems to be sarcastic then. How nuisance.

I heard that!!!!

I ignore her and just focused on Natsu. Haylee looked at me. She grinned. "Too bad Lucy Heartfilia will be trapped as Lumina Heartfilia... forever" she said with an evil smile.

I gritted my teeth. No... she can't be planning.... that. "Wh-what are you talking about?" Wendy asked. Haylee then smirked. "Here.... Blublose Blast!" Haylee chanted.

"Shied Lei!" I chanted. Haylee's attack was block by mine. "Natsu, Gray, Erza.. take Wendy into a safer place." I ordered. "How about you, Lumina?" Gray asked. I snickered. "Ashlee and Asteshia is with me" I said.

They nodded and left. Natsu looked back at me. "Lumina" he called. I stared at him. He grinned. "I believe in you. You better win this!" Natsu exclaimed cheering me up. I blushed a little and grinned.

"Ofcourse, Natsu!" I said. He nodded and left. I looked back at Haylee with Ash and Asteshia behind me. "What now?" Atseshia asked. Haylee chuckle. "Hm... let's get this started then" she suggested. I just grinned.

"Sure thing... rival"

----------------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

We ran into some hallway. "Oi! Do you know where we are heading, Erza?" Gray asked. "No but we need somewhere to go and leave this to Lumina" Erza said. "Why won't we help her?" I asked.

"Do you want to be dead, Flame Brain?!" Gray replied. I vein popped in my head. "I wanted you dead, Ice Freak!" I said back. "Gray! Natsu! This isn't the time to argue! Just ran!" Erza ordered.

Then we entered a huge room. We stopped. I looked around. "Woah... this is big.." I said with awe. "Minna! Look at that!" Wendy said. We looked at where she is pointing. My eyes widen.

"LUCY!"