Chapter 31-Last Breath

Lumina's POV

Dark. Everything is just so dark. Not a single light can be found. Where... Where am I? "Tch. I knew it! I'll be stuck in the dark in the end. I'm stupid" I said. I sat down nowhere. My attention still is nowhere.

"Lumina..." I heard someone called me. I didn't move nor do I look at the person. I knew who she is afterall.. "What do you want, Lucy Heartfilia?" I asked with a cold tone. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I just want to say hi.." she said. I grunted. "Hi? I am dying. If I die means you get your body back. Tch. I'm nothing but a third party..." I said. I heard her sighed. "Lumina-chan... I know what you feel... I felt it too.. once" she said.

"I felt like the world crushed down to me when I was out of my body. I began thinking that it is my end but then... I saw you. No... I felt you. You know we could still exchange our life source.." she added.

I clicked my tongue. "And what? Let you get taken over by darkness? Don't you get it?!" I faced her. Yes. I can see her. We are each others light. "Natsu needs you... Fairy Tail needs you.." I said. I clenched my fist.

"I am nothing but a bastard who taken over your body" I said angrily. She shook her head. "No.. You are not a bastard, Lumina-chan. I still need you. They need you" she said. "Then you would sacriface yourself for me?"

I asked. She just stares at me and nodded. "Ofcourse. As long as you could protect Fairy Tail.. I will do anything for my family.... For Fairy Tail" Lucy said with serious eyes. I remain blank.

She'll do anything for them.. But what can I do? If Lucy lives... then... She'll... no.. She won't. I grin a little. She was taken by surprise. "Ofcourse you do.. You're Lucy of Fairy Tail" I said. She nodded.

I grab her hand and look at her eyes directly. "Lucy, you need them but I don't" I said. She began to frown. I grin wider. "They don't need me. No one does." I continued. She slowly shook her head.

"No... no! Fairy Tail needs you! I need you!" She exclaimed. I began to be serious. "They need you more than me. I am no one to them. I am just.... your demon self" I said. My eyes turn into a deep shade of red.

"And you know what will happen after this, correct?" I asked. She remained silent still lookig directly into my eyes. "Lucy... go. Don't look back. Just run as far as you can" I said.

She gulped. Yes. She's getting it already. "Whatever you do.. Just keep on fighting and stood back right up. That's the reason the winner doesn't lose" I added. I began to smile gently and stop holding her hand.

"Goodbye, Lucy Heartfilia. Until we meet again. Be sure to visit me in hell, ne?" I said.

With that. I started fading and fading. Lucy screaming for me to stop and be back. But I just grin and fade.

Win this battle, dear sister....