Chapter 14-Asteshia's Visit

Lucy's POV

The next day...

I woke up with arms wrapped at my waist. I looked over to see Natsu hugging me tightly. *sigh* "Natsu, wake up" I said while trying to break free from his hug which is impossible. 

I pinch his cheeks. "Natsu, wake up already!" I said while pinching it harder. "Lucy... 5 more minutes.." he mumbles. Then I pushe him hard, resulting him to fall to the ground. He groan. 

Then I sat up to see him sitting and rubbing his head. "Lucy, what's that for?" he asked. "Your hugging me again" I said in a blank expression. Then a heard Happy groan loudly. 

"Why is it so noisy?" Happy asked. Then I stood up and went to the bathroom. I locked it and changed my clothes. After some minutes I went outside and cooked some breakfast. 

I cooked pancakes. I placed them at the table with orange juice as drinks. I sat down and eat. Then I saw Natsu and Happy starring at me. I raised an eyebrow. Why are they starring?

"Oi! Why are you two starring at me like that?" I asked them while eating pancakes. "Luce, aren't you a bit different today?" Natsu asked me. I gave him a questioning look.

"Lushii, you're not that noisy at all" Happy added. "ah.. that might be because of my demon side and human side. The Lucy you guys know is a bit weird lately" I explained. 

Then I finished eating my pancakes and stare at Natsu's pancakes. "Ne, Natsu, can I have your pancakes?" I asked him. Then he looked at his pancakes and took it. 

He immediately ate it. "No" he said while finishing on chewing it. I laugh a little. "Natsu, we better get going to the guild" I said while standing up and leaving my apartment. 

We headed to the guild. "Oi Luce, where's your cat anyways?" Natsu asked. "Hm... she said about going somewhere" I said to them. Then we're already infront of the guild. 

I opened the guild's door. Then I saw a girl with black hair, bloody red eyes, wearing a black dress that reached her knees, and long black boots looking at me. I smirked. 

I change into my demon form and walk near her. I eyed her. "Good morning, Asteshia-san" I greeted her with a grin. She smirked and walked near me. She smiled. 

"Nice to see you again, Demon Princess" Asteshia greeted me. I smiled. "How long as it been? A week?" I asked her. Then we both summoned our blades. 

"You're already in defense, huh?" Asteshia said. "I learn from the best" I replied back with a smile. Then I remembered that we're inside the guild. They might think of her as a enemy. 

My sword dissapeared. Then I just looked at her. "Ne, Asteshia-san, we're inside my guild" I reminded her. Then her sword began to dissapeared. I sighed. 

"I see, I forgot that we're inside Fairy Tail" she said. Then a bright light surrounded her. After some minutes, her form changed. 

Her black hair became silver, her bloody eyes became blue, her black dress became purple, and her long boots began to have purple highlights. I smiled. Then I turned to my human formed. 

Blonde hair, brown eyes, white dress, and white flat shoes. Then Ashiee went flying beside Asteshia. "Ashiee, you fetched Asteshia-san?" I asked her. 

She nodded. "Why are you here, Asteshia-san?" I asked her. She smiled and walked infront of me. She put her right hand at my left shoulder. 

"I felt your pain again, Lucy" she said with a worried tone. "Don't worry, Fairy Tail is beside me" I said to her with a loving smile. She smiled back and looked behind me. 

"Who's the pink-haired guy behind you with a blue cat?" she asked. I looked behind me and saw Natsu with a questioning face. Oh yeah.. I haven't tell them. 

"That's Natsu Dragneel, Igneel's son" I said. "The blue cat is Happy, his exceed" I added. Then I looked at Asteshi-san, I her eyes widen.

"Natsu Dragneel, that next king of the Dragons?" she said. Then she bowed infront of Natsu. "Natsu Dragneel, you must marry Lucy Heartfilia" Asteshia said. 

Then my face went redder. A gazillion blush.. "ASTESHIA-SAN!!!" I shouted while blushing. Then she stood up anf face me. She laugh a little. 

"O-oi! Wh-why a-are you l-laughing ab-about?" I nervously asked her while looking away. "Why would there be a matrimony anyway?" I asked her but still looking away. 

"Princess, your going to be the next Queen so that's why you need to marry someone that's close with the demons" Asteshia explained. I blushed harder. 

"But I can find anyone by my own anyways" I defensed myself. Why am I blushing when she said about marrying Natsu all of a sudden? Where the hell did that cam from?!

"So it's settle then. You'll be marrying Natsu Dragneel" she said. I surprisely looked at her. "NANI?!" the guild shouted. "Why so sudden?" I asked her. 

"Princess, Queen Layla is asked me to ask you about marriage" she said. I sweatdropped. "Mama is so excited all of a sudden" I mumble.

Asteshia sigh. "The Queen is already dissapearing and you know it" she said. "Yet marrying is not an answer" I said. I saw Natsu went gloomy. Wait... do he seriously wants to marry me?

I blush at that idea. Baka Lucy! "So, Princess, want to arrange the marriage?" Asteshia asked. "Maybe a little more late, I guess" I said while looking at Natsu.

I saw Natsu with a small at his face more like relief. I smiled. "Ne, Asteshia-san, wanna go on a job with us?" I asked her. She just happily nodded. 

Then I went to the request board and looked for a job. I wonder about marrying Natsu. Maybe it won't be mad at all... And anyways... I'm in-love with him since the day I met him...