Chapter 16-Fight

Natsu's POV

It's already 3 in the afternoon. Asteshia girl went gone and Lucy is worried sick! "I wish Asteshia is fine" Ashiee said.

Ashiee is on Lucy's lap while I'm sitting beside Lucy at the table with our group. "She didn't attacked, right?" Lucy said while looking down.

I hugged her to comfort her. She just snuggle to be while repeating those words again and again and again.

"Shhh.. Luce, everything will be all fine" I said to her with worried. "Where da hell is that girl?!" Gray shoutedly ask.

"She's not in hell nor at the house. She's at the dead where everyone falls down" Lucy said while looking at the ground.

"Where everyone falls down?" Levy asked while thinking. "Heaven?" Wench askly answered. Lucy laugh a bit.

"We're demons not angels, remember?" Lucy said while slowly falling to sleep. Ashiee sighed.

"A grave?" Ashiee guess. Then everything went silent. "A grave of who?" Erza asked while looking at the floor.

Then I felt Lucy snuggle. I looked at her. She was awake and looking at the guild's door. Then she rose. I surprisely rose too.

"What's wrong, Luce?" I asked her. "The grave of Satan himself" Lucy said while summoning a sword and point it at the guilds door.

"DEMOM BLAST!" she shouted. Then her sword's tip were being surrounded by dark then it blasted all the way at the door.

Then Lucy changed herself to Demon Lucy with her blonde hair lightier, bloody red eyes, and her clothes went to black dress and boots.

Ashiee summoned her wings and flew above Lucy. Then we saw Asteshia being flew back in with hard force.

She went crashing to the wall hard. I looked back at Lucy, she's walking near to the door. "Show yourself" she said.

Then a girl with baby pink hair, bloody red eyes, and wearing a tube black dress, black flat shoes and long black socks.

She went nearer and nearer to Lucy until they're only inches away. The pink girl smirked evily.

"Are you Lucy Heartfilia?" the girl asked. "Are you Haylee Demia?" Luce asked back. Wait.. Haylee?! the other princess?!

"Yes" the pink girl said. "Then that's my answer" Lucy replied with a grinned. Haylee rolled her eyes.

"Your not that dangerous at all. Your only a waste of time" Hali said. "Waste of time?" Lucy asked before laughing.

"What's so funny?" Haylee said. "I don't bother answering your question" Lucy said coldly.

"Tell that brat to don't come trespassing my place next time" Hauler said. Lucy glared at Haylee evily. Haylee looked at Ash.

"Your a Demon Dragon Slayer?" Haylee asked. "And your a Demon Molder" Lucy said with a evil smile.

"How'd you know that?" Haylee asked. "I saw you a while ago" Lucy replied. Haylee gritted her teeth.

"How could you saw me?" Haylee mumble. "Because I'm Demon Princess, the REAL one" Lucy teasely said with a smile.

Haylee summoned her sword and attacked Lucy which Lucy quickly blocked it using her sword. Then she smiled.

"What a great power you got!" Lucy said with a smile. Then Lucy holds Haylee's sword. Her hand glew.

"Absorb" Lucy said. Then minutes later, she threw the sword away. "I thought you'll be worth it but I guess not" Lucy said darkly.

Hauler stood up straight. She smiled. Then dark light began to surround her. "Satan..." Pinky mumbles.

"Dark Demon Force" she chanted. Then Ashiee went infront of Lucy. "Light Cat Force!" Ash shouted.

Ash began to be surrounded by a bright light. "Ash!" Lucy shouted. "Wind Dragon's Roar!" she shouted as the attacked hitted Haylee.

"Triple Demon Light Clash!" Luce casted. Then a dark light surrounds Haylee. She screamed. Minutes later, we saw Ash and Lucy exhausted.

Haylee stood up straight and smiled evily. "No way!" Lucy said. Her eyes widen. Haylee laughed.

"No one can defeat me!" Haylee declared while walking near to Lucy. I run as fast as I can to Lucy.

I got there and they were all gone. I fell on my knees and looked at the floor. "This can't be.." I mumbled.

"Luce is... is gone?" I asked then. My world began to break... little by little. Where are they? Where's Luce?

I looked up at the ceiling and shouted. "LUCY!!!" I shouted as loud as I can while my tears slowly falling.

I didn't came in time. Where is she? Oh God! Where's Lucy? I need to find her as soon as possible!