Chapter 21- Attack Them

Lucy's POV

I went to the guild with my demon form and a dark aura surrounding me. I could say that the people near me are getting away or hiding away from me.

And I don't give a damn thing about that! I just continue on walkibg to the guild.

Good job... my devil sister...

Kill them...

KILL THEM ALL!!

I grinned. "Yes, my demon princess" I respond with an evil smirked. Who demon wouldn't love this moment?

Destruction.

That's all I've ever think about todat. Yet there are regrets and questions around me. Now... I stood infront of Fairy Tail. I summoned my demon sword.

Is this right? Do you really want this, Lucy?

Who is that? Whoever you are... you better shut up or else I'll hunt you and kill you... damn voice!

I opened the guild door loud and strongly. I saw the guild members in defense. I smirked. So Natsu is really here? Ofcourse he will be... He'll do anything for Lucy afterall...

"Lucy... why are you doing this?" Stripper Gray said. "Nothing special. The demon princess just ordered me to kill you. All of you" I said with a dark voice.

"Demon Princess? Lucy, you are the demon princess" Old pathetic man said. I glare at them. "Don't confuse me, old gig" I harshly said to him.

Idiot! You are the demon princess! Why can't you just listen to me?!

And why would I listen you're just a voice. An annoying voice that can't get off my head!!!

I am certainly not just a voice! I am you stupid! Now stop this nonsense! Haylee is the bad one! Don't hurt Fairy Tail!

Don't hurt Fairy Tail you say? I smirked. "Ara ara.. I think I'm hurting you guys even without my princess orders.." I said then attacked them. I attacked them one by one.

STOP IT! YOU ARE HURTING YOUR OWN FRIENDS! STOP IT!

I gave an evil smile while atracking them all. Pathetic members. "Lu-chan! Stop this nonsense now!" Levy Bithcy said. I stopped and stare at her. Then gave her a glare.

"Oh... so Levy Bithcy wants to be her turn then..." I said. Her eyes widen. "Blastic Bomb!" I chanted. Bub it didn't hit her. Gajeel. He protected her. He fall from his knees.... slowly.

"GAJEEL!" Levy Bitchy shouted as she sat at Gajeel's side and cry. Love. What is this? A passion of the Iron Dragon Slayer at a Solid Script Mage? Hmm... good for him... TO DIE!

I laugh evily. "That's what love and passion do to you. It hurts you... more!" I said evily. Then I felt someone hit me... Ouch... WHO THE HELL DUD THAT?!!!