Chapter 34-It's Finally Over

Lucy's POV

We're back in the guild. Ashiee wemt back with us. We sat on one of the tables. They began throwing me questions. "Lucy.." Erza said making everyone quiet. "Will you please explain everything to us?" Erza asked.

I nodded. "I didn't kill Haylee because I saw everything. Everything that happened and it scares me..." I looked down. "I began to understand everything that she've been through. It was horrible" I added.

"She was prisoned by human mages. She was in the beginning of all. It seems she's the only survivor of those demons. She wants to.... avenge her brother" I ended. "Brother?" Ashiee asked. I nodded. "Clocluse" I replied.

"The name of her brother is Clocluse. That is why... the Clocluse clan is made in the name of her brother, Clocluse" I explained. They nodded. "I see... it seems harsh for her" Gray said. I nodded. "I pity her" Cana commented.

The only survivor... Huh? I stood up. "I need to go out a little. I'll be back." I said while exiting the guild I walked over to some tree and sat under its shade. I looked up to see stars. Its night time afterall. "Luce?" I heard someone called.

I looked to see Natsu. I smile. "Is there anything you need, Natsu?" I asked. He sighed and sat down beside me. "Are you.... are you still sad about it?" He asked. I sighed. I looked back at the stars.

"I'm human now. I'm not those silly demons anymore. It seems like all my demon powers will soon... dissapear" I said. Then later on... he hugged me. My eyes widen. "Huh?" O mumble.

"Luce... I just want to say... I'm here for you.." he said. I blushed. "Nats-" "I will save you. I will. I know I didn't have to do anything in this fight.. I was.... weak. To know that there's something stronger than me... makes me feel... weak. I want to protect you...."

"I want to be beside you. I want you to be there for me. I want to go to missions with you. Lucy..." he pulled away from my eyes and looked at me directly in my eyes. "Luce... I... I love you.." he said. My eyes widen. Love?

"I love you, Lucy Heartfilia. I don't care if your a demon or a human mage. I just want you" he said. I smile. "You idiot dragon!" I exclaimed and attack him with a hug. "Ouch!!!! LUCE! LUCE! HEAVY!" he exclaimed. I laugh.

"Luce you-" I silence him with a kiss. His eyes widen a bit. I slowly close my eyes as I deepen the kiss. Then he kissed back. I smile through the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss. I looked at directly into his eyes.

"I love you too, Natsu Dragneel"