Chapter 24-They believe

Natsu's POV

I'm standing inches far away from sleepig Lucy. Its been a day since she went sleeping continuesly. I've gotten worried. What happened to her?

She is weird. Then Wendy went inside. I just continue on staring at Lucy. "Natsu-san, would you like to eat?" She asked. I looked down at her. I shook my head with a small smile.

Then I continue on looking at Lucy. Lucy black out after fighting that Asteshia girl. Then I carried her here at the guil's infirmary. Wendy healed her.

Asteshia said she's been drugged by that Hale...? Whatever. We but chains that blocks the user on using magic. Just for safety ofcourse.

"Natsu-san, I'm sure Lucy-san will wake up soon!" Wendy said to cheered me up. I nodded slightly not taking an eye off Luce. I love her. I love Lucy so much.

I've gotten crazy over her. It doesn't really matters if she's a demon. I just want her to mine. MINE. I sighed. I'm gonna kill that Haylee girl!

"Natsu-san, you do believe that Lucy-san is good right?" She asked. I looked down at her. I smiled. "Ofcourse Wendy. I will always believe" I said.

She smiled. Then she looked at Luce  "Lucy-san is very beautiful, right Natsu-san?" She asked. I looked at Luce with a smile. "She is very" I replied.

I just believe. I believe that she is still Lucy. Lucy of Fairy Tail. Our Lucy. MY Lucy. Fairy Tail's Demon Princess. I smile.

Then I saw her flinch a little. I became alarmed. I looked at Wendy. "Wendy! Call Mira and the others now! Quick!" I said. She nodded and ran away.

I went into Lucy's side and hold her hand. "Luce, wake up... please. Please be normal. Come back to us." I said with hope. How much I love her. How much I wish she wasnt drugged when we kissed.

I just wish... I just wish she'll love me too. I believe. I believe that she will.