Chapter 23-Lucy of Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV

I was surrounded by darkness. "Where am I?" I asked. I looked around but nothing. Pitch Black. "..Lucy..." I turned around.

I saw a mirror. I went closer. I looked at myself closely. I'm... I'm human. I touched the mirror. This is me. "You are the demon princess..." I looked around to see...

The Demon Princess... The Demon me... "Demon Princess??" I asked. She nodded. "You are. I kept telling you but your so denial" she said.

"Your the voice inside my head?!" I said in surprised. No way. She nodded. "You are Lucy of Fairy Tail" she said.

I narrowed my eyes. "How could you say that?! I am just a demon servant!" I exclaimed. She laugh a little. "Oh really?" She said.

I glare at her. "Yes. If you are saying the truth then show me some evidence!" I order her. She smile. Then she pointed at the right.

I looked at what she is pointing. I saw... a scene... Me and Fairy Tail... bonding. Natsu..

"Oi Luce! Great job on killing those monsters! Your so amazing!"

"Aye sir!"

"Haha... Thank you.. Natsu!

~~~~

"Haha.. Lu-chan, lets go on jobs together sometimes! Then lets go shopping!"

"Sure Levy-chan! You can count on me!"

~~~~

"Ne, Lucy, I bet Natsu have a thing on ya! Hahaha!"

"Mira-san! Natsu is just my bestfriend. I bet he doesn't even knows what love is.."

~~~~

"Lucy... please be careful"

"Yes. Erza"

~~~~

"Oi Bunny Girl! Stay strong will ya? Fairy Tail needs a Celestial Mage to make the family complete"

"Haha... count on me, Gajeel! I'm strong!"

~~~

"My child, do not push yourself through... Dont go into your limits"

"Yes, master. I won't. I promise"

~~~~

"Lucy-san, you are incredible!"

"You too, Wendy"

~~~

"Lucy... stay strong"

"As long I'm a Fairy Tail wizard! I'll be always be strong, Gray"

~~~

"Lucy! YOUR A MAN!"

"I'm actually a girl.."

~~~~

"Great kicking their butts off, Luce!"

"Haha... we all kicked their butts off... Natsu"

Little I know, my tears are slowly dripping. They... they are really my family. They... they really care..

"So... What did I tell ya? You are Lucy of Fairy Tail" I looked back at the demon me. She's smilling. I smiled back.

"Yes. I am Lucy of Fairy Tail" I said with a smile. She smiled. "Now, go back to Natsu"she said. I raised an eyebrow.

"To Natsu?" I asked. She giggle a bit. "Your soon-to-be husband.. stupid" she said. I smiled. "Not mine. Yours. Your Natsu, Lucy Heartfilia"