Chapter 19-Why am I like this?

Lucy's POV

I'm here for him. I'm here to take him back with me for that is my master orders, my princess's orders. Today is the day after.

I'm rather not the Lucy you they were expecting. They didn't notice that I changed. Pathetic.

I thought I'll be having a hard time but I guess they're too dense and dumb for that! How aggorant. Now, I'm sitting at my-or should I say Lucy's-favorite sit at the bar. 

I'm here watching the guild went roundy. Hu... I wonder how Lucy Heartfilia love this annoying guild. Pshh.. Like hell would I like this.

They're too much to handle. But why do I feel like... like I wanted to shout? Why... Maybe Lucy feels this way, Lucy. Forget it.

Then I saw Mirajane starring at me. I smile. "Do you want something, Mira-san?" I asked. Then she looked at me demonly. 

"WHo are you?" she asked. They knew?! ALREADY???!!! Okay, I take back my words. I looked at her questionly.

"M-Mira-san, what do you mean?" I asked. Yes, still acting as Lucy. I gulped. She smiled sweetly, decreasing her demon like look.

"I'm just joking around, Lucy" she said. I sigh then smile. "Oh.. it's that so?" I nervously said. She just smiled. I turned around.

I surprisely jumped back. I saw Levy, Ashiee, Erza, Juvia, and Lissana looking at me curiously. Seriously? I sweatdropped.

"Uhh.. what are you guys looking at?" I asked them. Then they all looked at each other, nodded, and looked back at me.

Their eyes are flashing. "Ne, Lu-chan, are you and Natsu dating?" Levy asked. I sighed. SO that's the reason why they're all acting strange.

"I don't know, Levy-chan" I said as I looked down. "I do like him" I confessed. Then I somehow feels my cheeks burning.

The hell?! Why would I blush in the middle of them?! They're enemies! ENEMIES! Then I looked again at them and smiled.

"But you guys would know that, right?" I asked them cheerfully. They nodded. "We confessed to each other" I declared. 

Their eyes widen. "WHAT?!" they shouted at me. "Are you serious, Lu-chan?" LEvy asked. I happily nodded. They do look happy.

I just stare at them in amaze. Are they... are they my friends? are they a friend or a foe? THings are seriously keeping me off track.

I looked at Natsu. He's fighting with Gray as ussual. I sighed. Do I really love him by chance? or am I just pretending everything?

I know I shouldn't be betraying sister yet why does the first day feels like kinda difficult to me? WHy am I like this?

'They're enemies' that's what sister said but why do I feel like... betraying someone close to me? Is that sister? or is that... them?