Chapter 28-The Plan

Natsu's POV

We surround a table. We are planning on how to get to Haylee. "Now... What I know is she's in Hell, under Satan's grave" Asteshia girl said. Lumina sighed.

"Yes but I guess they're waiting for us to came and attack. We must be carefull though" Lumie said. Yeah. I love giving nickname. "Then... how to get in?" Erza asked.

"We could get in if we sneak into the portal inside their castle" Ashiee said. We all looked at her. "You could open a portal?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah... Lucy-sama barely notices it though but I keep on reminding her about it everytime" Ashiee said. We all looked at Lumie. She raised an eyebrow.

"What?! I'm not Lucy! How would I know that?!" She exclaimed. We sighed. "You are the other Lucy, duffus. You are supposse to know everything that she knows!" Gray said.

Lumie glared at him. "Well sorry, Stripper. I'm not Lucy! I'm merely just an appearance copy" she said. "Enough of this nonsense and let's continue on planning!" Erza declared.

Then we continued. "We could still use the portal that Ash suggests. Then... how about the demon guards?" Asteshia said. Lumie grinned evily.

"Don'y sweat it. I'll handle them in piece of cake" she said. I raised an eyebrow. "Your gonna risk?! Hello no! Your still inside Luce's body!" I exclaimed.

Lumie rolled her eyes. "I know that and inside her body I could function every movemeny and power she do.." she said. "Like I said. You are a replica of Lucy" Gray said.

Lumie just glared at him. "Yeah. Yeah and I hate you" she said. "Oi! Juvia won't allow you to say such things to Gray-sama!!!" Juvia shouted. Lumie snickered.

"Whatever. You guys are the weirdest couple" she comented. "Okay. Back to the topic" Ashiee said. "Okay. Lumie will hold the guards as the others came inside and attack Haylee" Asteshia said.

"But... what if we lose? Haylee is a demon and we are all humans" Wendy said quietly. Asteshia smiles. "Don't worry. Me and Ash will back you up" she said. Wendy shyly nodded.

I snickered. "Then its final! We're gonna attack tomorrow night!" I exclaimed. We all cheered and party. I looked at Lumie. She just frown at the sight. I tilt my head.

What's her problem anyways?