Chapter 8-Counter Attack

Lucy's POV

Here we are walking to the guild with our shares of our job jewels. You wanna know how?

Let's just say that one of my job is to capture the demon hunter and its price is 500,000 jewel. Such lucky Lucy.

Hehehe, Lucky-go-luck!!! hahaha.... my teammates just keep on asking me the same question again and again!

"Where did you got the jewels, Lucy?" Erza asked me again. "Secret" I reply. They just went asking me again and again.

We headed to the guild but then someone calls my name. "Lushiiiiii". Its Happy! I turned around.

I saw Happy wounded flying. My eyes went wide to see him like that, I guess the others too.

"HAPPY!" Natsu shouted as he catches Happy before faintly falling at the ground. "Help.... Carla" Happy mumbles.

"Demons attacked us with Levy and Gajeel" he added. Okay, I can't take it anymore! I run to them.

"Lucy!" Gray shouted as I continue on running with Ash with my side. "I'm feeling something" Ash said.

I run and run and run as I saw Levy laying on the ground unconscious. "Levy-chan!" I shouted.

I saw Gajeel and Wendy still fighting a male demon with green hair and bloody red eyes. I went to Levy.

I sitter next to her. "Levy..." I said with tears falling from my eyes. "What took you so long?" Charles asked.

I just ignored her for a minute. "Lucy!" I heard Natsu shouted. I didn't reply. I just stared at Levy.

"You fucking demon! Roar of the Fire Dragon!" Natsu shouted. "Demon Slash" the demon replied.

They just keep on attacking until I was the only one who can fight. "Bastard" Gray mumbles.

I stood up looking at the male demon with a blank expression. "What blondie?" the demon asked.

"Nande?" I asked. "Why do it really have to be Fairy Tail?" I added. He looked at me with a confuse reaction.

"Shut up blondie" he said. "Demon Strike!" he casted. "LUCY!" Natsu shouted as the attack hitter me.

It went up to smoke. Seconds later, the smoke went off leaving me change my appearance.

My blonde hair went a little lighter, my eyes went bloody red. Then I have a sword at my right hand.

"Who the hell?" the demon asked in a angry mode. I shot him a deadly glared. Let the games begin!

"You know I was from a job last night and yet here I am again on a job" I said with a teasing smile.

"Nani?!" the demon asks. "You're 200,000 jewels of cash. Worth my time" I said with a dark voice.

"Demon Ryder, I am aware of you" I said. "Why did you attacked Levy-chan?" I asked.

"None of your business" he replied. "Well, Fairy Tail is my business." I replied back while I point my sword to him.

"Levy, Wendy, Gajeel, Happy, Charles, Gray, Erza, and Natsu. You hurted them" I said in a princess mode.

"And who do you think you are?" the demon asked me with a glare. I teasly smile at him.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia, Fierra's demon princess" I shouted. I saw my friends shocked expressions.

"Oh, I am also a Stellar Mate of Fairy Tail" I added. "N-no. Y-you're joking, right?" the demon nervously asked.

"Wanna prove it?" I asked. "Iron Fist of the Demon Dragon Slayer!" I casted. Leaving him flying away as I hitted him.

I smiled at the flying demon as he fly so high until he reaches the sun to burned me to dead. haha

"Princess Lulu, the price?!" Ash said. "Crap! I forgot!" I shouted. "Demon Wings!" then black wings went into my back.

And I flew over to that fucking to get my price for my months rent. LandLady is surely stricked. Ishhh....

Damned that demon! You better be alive or else I'll went crazy for my rent this month!