Chapter 22- Lucy... No..

Lucy's POV

Kill him..

That's what I'm doing. That is my task. I look at the person who punched me. Natsu. "Luce, stop this nonsense!" He ordered.

I stood up straight. "Who are you to order me around?" I asked.

Baka! He is your bestfriend! Why can't you just listen to me??!!!

You shut up! Then I attacked Natsu. We fought and fought. "LUCY! Snapped out of it!" He said as he dodge my attack.

"You remain silent!" I order. Then I slash him with my sword but he dodged it. "You said it. ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON" he chanted.

But I ate his flames. I'm also a dragon slayer you know. We kept on dodging our attacks. Then I heard someone yelled. "LUSHIIEEEE!!"

I stopped and look at the person. An exceed? Ash. "Lushi! Stop this!" She ordered me. I narrowed my eyes. "Who are you to order me around?" I asked.

Then someone hitted me with an arrow. I hissed as my blood came out. "LUCY!" I heard Natsu shouted. I ignore it.

I looked at the person who shooted me. Asteshia! She again?! No way... "Lucy, stop" she said. I evily grinned. "Why would I?" I asked... teasingly.

"You're hurting your friends! Your hurting Natsu Dragneel! The son of the king Igneel!" She said.

Told you so..

I 'tsk'ed. "They are not my friends. I have no friends. I am just following my princess orders" I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"Princess? Who is your princess??" She asked. "Princess Haylee" I said. Her eyes widen. "She drugged you. She drugged you, Lucy!" She exclaimed.

"You are lying. Hime wouldn't do that!" I shouted back. Shes lying.

They are saying the truth! You are drugged! Fairy Tail is your family! Your second family to be infact.

No... "NO! YOU ARE LYING!" I shouted. "I'm sorry.. Lucy.." she said. Then everything went black.