Chapter 12-Demon Mission

2 days after..

Lucy's POV

I was at the guild chatting with Mira-san and Ash while taking a sip with my fruit shake. "Ne, Lucy, aren't you going a job?" Mira asked me. "Natsu hasn't come yet" I explained while sipping my shake. 

Ashiee tag my shirt. "Ne, Princess Lulu? Why do we have to wait for Baka-Natsu?" she innocently asked. "Well, because he's my partner afterall" I said while looking at Ashiee with a smile. She looked at me confuse. 

"Partner? You mean like a dragon mate or lover?" she asked me with crossed arms. I looked away with a gazillions blush at my cheeks. "N-not like that!" I said nervously. 

"Look who's in?" Mira said with a teasing smile. I looked at the door to see Natsu with a big smile at his face with Gray, Erza and Happy at his side walking near me. 

"Luce! Let's go on a job!" he declared. I smile and nodded. Then we all go to the job board and look for a fitting job. "So... what job?" Gray asked. 

I looked and saw a good job. I picked it and gave to Natsu. He just curiously took it and read it with the others. "Well? Is it good?" I asked them. 

Then they just looked at me in a Are-you-kidding way. I gulped. "Beating 200 monsters for 300,000 jewels?" Happy asked. I nodded happily. Natsu looked at me worriedly. 

"It's just beating up 200 monsters. And anyways I won't be coming at your mission.." I explained as they looked at me shocked. "NANI?!" they shouted. 

I giggle a bit. "Well, all I needed was the place of the mission. If you guys wants I could help you out before I go to my demon mission" I explained to them. 

They approved. Then we went to the train station to went to the place called Aily. Then the train arrives and we continued to ride the train for 3 hours which is a year for Natsu. 

Then we finally arrived at Aily. "Lucy, you don't had motion sickness?" Erza asked me in surprise. "Hmm.. maybe because I'm a demon?" I answered unsurely. 

Then we continued to went for the client's house. Minutes Later... we ended up infront of a medium-size house. I knocked the door. Then a woman about 20 opened and greeted us. 

"You must be the wizards who accepted our offer. Please come in" she said as we came inside her house. We sat down at a couch nearby the window. 

Then a man about 30 came infront of us ans sat across us. "Good day, Princess" the man greeted me. I smiled. "I didn't know demon requests these days.." I said with a laugh. 

The man also laugh a little. "Princess, does they know?" the man asked me. I nodded with a smile. "Anneah! Please use soem safe barrier around the house.." the man ordered. 

The woman nodded and proceed. Then the man spoke up. "My name is Alfred. I'm also a demon from Feirra like Princess Lucy here." the man paused for a minute. 

"Well, there are these monsters who kept on attacking our village since months ago" the man explained. "Please help us, Princess" the said with a bow. 

I stood up. "Alfred. My friends here are the ones who accepted the request. I'm here for demon missions" I explained to Alfred with a small sigh. 

Then Alfred stood up. "I'm glad that the princess is here at our very house. Would you want some tea?" he suggested. I smile and accept his offer. The woman gave me the tea. 

I took a sip of the the tea my eyes widen. "Wow. Your tea is very very delicious." I said with a smile. "Ofcourse! It got some blood as toppings" he explained.