Chapter 18-Returning

Natsu's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Lucy went gone and we started searching for her. Asteshia is always blaming herself for Lucy's lost.

And then here we at the guild. I'm sitting near the bar lonely. I haven't talk to anyone for days. 

Then I heard a crack at the door. I looked at the door. It slowly opens and revealled a blonde hair girl with many wounds.

My eyes widen. Then she looked at me and smiled. Then she slowly falls. "LUCY!" I shouted.

I ran to her and caught her before she falls. Then I immediately went to the infirmary and lay her at the bed near me.

Then Wendy went to the other side of the bed and started healing her. Minutes later, she finished and sat at the nearest chair. 

I sat beside Lucy at the bed and stare at her. She's surely in a lot of pain. I sighed in relief and now she's here, beside me.

I smiled. She's here, she's safe. Then my comrades went outside for a little fresh air. I just sat here, starring at Lucy.

Minutes later. Then her eyes flicked a little. Then I began be alarmed at any minute now she'll be awake. 

Then after some seconds. Her eyes slowly opened and looked at me. I smiled. I was going to stood up until...

She sat up and kissed me. My eyes went wide! Lucy.... Lucy... kissed me on the lips! WTF?!

 Then she pulled away. Our faces were red as a tomato! OMG! OMG! OMG! I might not control myself anymore....

I gulped. "Uh... LUcy, Are you okay?" I stupidly asked. She smiled. "I love you, Natsu" she said. Okay... I'm totally blushing hard!

"I... I love you too...Lucy" I said. She smiled. "I'm a Demon Princess but I am doubt" she said.

I looked at her in a questioning look. "Why?" I asked. "Because I didn't fight" she said sadly. She looked down.

"I didn't fight" she said again. I slightly smiled. "You're strong to be alive for 2 weeks" I told her. She smiled.

"Ofcourse I'll be! Who demon wouldn't survive for just 2 weeks in a accident?" She asked me while closing her eyes. 

"Yeah, especially you" I said. SHe looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad to be back, Natsu" she said. I smilled.

"I'm glad you're back too, Lucy" I replied. Then I hugged her tightly. SHe also replied me a hug. 

I wish we stay like this forever, Lucy. I love you so much.... so so much!! Thank you for loving me, Demon Princess.