Chapter 9

Techno POV
I woke up to the sound of the trapdoor opening. I was a bit concerned, but decided to keep my eyes closed, I was to tired to care really. After a few minutes o heard it close. I was about to fall back asleep but then I heard an even more concerning sound, the window opening. But, still, I didn't do anything. Then the most concerning sound of them all, a crash, now outside. I went up and saw the window open and no Tommy

I flung the covers off and quickly threw my cloak on and flung open the door. It was (shock surprise) snowing. Living in the tundra and all, it happened a lot. But now was not the time to focus on the snowflakes drifting down, I had a Tommy to find, and probably scold. I braces myself, heading out the door and being greeted with the harsh cold compared to the warmth of the couch INDOORS.

I heard Carl whine, a clear indecation that that's where Tommy was. I walked around the corner and was met with a puddle of blood and a sobbing Tommy. I ran over and looked at the pitiful teen. His leg wound had reopened and he was awake to feel it. He looked up at me and jumped, slowly trying to escape, I bent down and scooped him up. He tensed up violently and started shaking more, and not from being cold this time.

Once inside I placed him back in bed and stared at him, he refused to look at me at all.

"I-" he said in a timid voice before I cut him off.

"Do you know how STUPID that was! You jumped from the SECOND STORY WINDOW, WITH THOSE INJURIES! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" I inhaled "And now, I have to rebandgaded you, BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY COMmon-" I looked down at the boy and gasped, I had expected a snarky response, but not this.  his eyes had completely dulled, tears rolled down his cheeks. I shook him, and he snapped out of his trance thing. He looked up, and flinched.

This wasn't my brother, this was a shell. What had happened, I needed to know. And get the old Tommy back.

____________________________________________

Wow, look at me, two parts in one day.

I realized that I had probably ended another chapter like this, but it's whatever.

I live for protective older brother Techno