Chapter 31

Tommy POV

This was a life that I had never expected. It was nice though. Nicer than anything that I had in a very long time. Granted, it was all because I didn't have to deal with any one trying to get under my skin and use me for their own gain (*cough cough* Wilbur ) And with dream gone, I was able to finally live free of the burden that is the homeless knock-off Tellytubby. It was nice to be able to take my time and admire the flowers and spend my time planting potatoes in the fields with Techno. Just me and him living together in peace. But, if there's one thing I have learned. It's that  good things are almost always temporary. 

The man was bound to come back. The black feathers of his wings floating down as he lands at the door. The man that once called himself Tommy's father, that was before he left without saying a word to him. That was 10 years ago. Of course, he came to visit every few years. But only Techno and Wilbur. 

The knock on the door pernitrates the early morning silence that seemed to always lingered when both of us both wake up. I looked over to Techno and got up. I made my way to the door and opened it. I was caught off guard by the man adorned in green standing in front of me.  I could tell he felt the same as he took a step back at the sight of me. 

" What are you doing here?" He asked. I didn't realize just how much I missed his voice.

"I've been living here for a while now." I replied, noting how small my voice seemed. I stepping to the side so he could step in, and he did. He looked over to Techno and made a face that practically begged for an explanation.

"He got exiled from L'manburg , Dream almost killed him there, and made his way all the way to my house somehow." He said with a shrug.  The way he said it sounded so simple and easy.  But that was the most difficult time of my life, even if it is far behind me. I still shuddered at the thought of it though. Phil turned towards me and looked at me. I instinctively looked away, the basic concept of eye contact still causing me issue's.  He walked over to me. I knew he was going in for a hug, and for whatever reason, the small voice that lingered told me he was going to hurt me. So I did what I did every time someone had gotten to close. 

I flinched. 

I didn't need to look up to know that he had that hurt expression on his face when I did. 

"Sorry" I whispered, my voice suddenly to scared to come out correctly.

"Don't be" He said as he took my face in his hands. I couldn't help but lean into the fatherly feeling in his callused hands that still managed to be soft. I could see tears slip from his eyes. I reached out and brushed them away. He smiled down at me.

Phil POV

I couldn't believe it, my baby boy. I thought I would never see him again. He was always so far away, and to be frank, I never did find out where his house was. But none of that matters now, cause he was safe in my arms. I heard Techno clear his throat, and I turned my head. He got up and went to the kitchen. 5 minutes later, came back out with three mugs of hot chocolate.

Me and Tommy had moved to the couch and sipped our hot coco. We shared stories and Techno told about killing Dream. For once, I was ok with Techno listening to the voices, as I would've done the same. Tommy told of the times before his exile. And to top it off, I shared stories of my adventure. It was good to finally see my sons again. How I longed Will could be with us. But, that was not the time. Today I would cherish all the time I missed with Tommy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda a short chapter, but I kinda like it.

I was going to make Phil a bad dad, but I couldn't help it. So instead you get Dadza fluff! Oh no, the horror